Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pinnacle announce their fourth CD with Bootleg, er, Loot Beg

Pinnacle announce their fourth CD with Bootleg, er, Loot Beg

My band Pinnacle has finished recording and mixing our fourth CD called To Whoever You Are Now. We got some help from the great Ray Weston in the form of a guest lead vocal. And Simon Godfrey of Valdez gave us all kinds of mixing help. But in order to manufacture it, we've turned to IndieGoGo to pay for mastering by Brett Kull, artwork from ManInTheMountain.com and the actual pressing. Just in case any of you might be interested, here's the link to our campaign. The video is appropriately silly. If any of you decide to pre-order a copy and/or share the link around, you possess my undying gratitude and humble thanks.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...ow/x/1893142#/

Kicked in my bit. Good luck!
    "Arf." -- Frank Zappa, "Beauty Knows No Pain" (live version)

Congratulations Greg! I know the work involved in putting out music to be proud of and I will commit to getting something soon.

Robert: Have I told you lately that I love you?
    Thanks man.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    ^ Also, you don’t bring him flowers anymore...

I’ll certainly kick in too. I like the title

Thank you, Jed! I think the title track is the best song Karl's ever written and the lyrics have some layered meaning, both intended and unintended.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    ^ Also, you don’t bring him flowers anymore...

I’ll certainly kick in too. I like the title

I am thrilled to report that after being up since Sunday, we're about to hit 20% already. Mega-thanks to the folks here that have helped or are planning to. That link again, with the suitably silly video, is
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...ow/x/1893142#/

Ha! I was name-dropped twice in that video! Yes, Martin wants his money so donate now!!

Love to all who have contributed.
    Love to all who will be contributing.
    Love to everyone else.

Just so you know, there are some pretty super cool perks for those who contribute. One unique perk is one of Karl's guitars!

Congratulations Guys......

Have a really great feeling this is your best one yet. He's hoping you schedule a live gig or two.

Thanks man! That's certainly the plan. I was thinking if we somehow don't raise enough to press CDs, we should tell the world it's not coming out at all and make it the mystery unreleased album. THEN go play it live in its entirety and see how many people show up just cuz they want to hear the music
    Quote Originally Posted by ytserush View Post
    Congratulations Guys......

Have a really great feeling this is your best one yet. He's hoping you schedule a live gig or two.

Karl and I went to North Wales (?), PA where Brett Kull mastered the album today. (? because Karl drove.) We had Bar-B-Q for dinner and went on the the World Cafe Live to hear one of his former students play in his metal band. My ears are ringing! Overall a good day.

33% so far! THANK you all who have kicked in, and you who have looked. There is a clip montage in the Updates section now.

Quote Originally Posted by arabicadabra View Post
    Thanks man! That's certainly the plan. I was thinking if we somehow don't raise enough to press CDs, we should tell the world it's not coming out at all and make it the mystery unreleased album. THEN go play it live in its entirety and see how many people show up just cuz they want to hear the music
    Works for me! Then you can release it as a live album.

49 percent! How is this possible? I thought we were beneath the radar of all but a select few!

59 % and climbing.

Ooh, now it's 68 % ! Can't help myself, I'm amazed that anybody wants to help us make a CD in 2018!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I did Gogo for the CD, BTW. Had to double check. Woo-hoo!

Thanks again, Jed, and especially for checking. As of this weekend we're at 73% and were able to send everything in for manufacture. With an estimated completion date of mid-May from Disc Makers, we will start mailing out the perks and discs with the hope of finishing all of that by June 1st if not sooner. A big thanks to everyone and hey, there's still a few days left in the campaign if you want to get in on it.

One day to go and 78%. Again, a huge thanks to all who contributed AND those who went to the link and thought about it. This really was a step into the unknown for us.

Quote Originally Posted by arabicadabra View Post
    One day to go and 78%. Again, a huge thanks to all who contributed AND those who went to the link and thought about it. This really was a step into the unknown for us.
    That's awesome!

Congratulations!