Page 253 of 264 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

I Believe In Music - Mac drove his son Frankie to college in Davis, CA but due to a bad accident on the freeway traffic was reduced to only one Laine
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Do You BELIEVE In Magic - He was Lovin' every Spoonful of the Pendragon series of alternate dimension novels he could read between classes.

Never Been Any Reason To Believe - After many years of searching for that special 1935 hot Rod, Stewart found one and proceeded to Head East to pick it up

Never Tell The World Without Love - Del, at last Free from prison, attempted to woo Shannon with an intricate charcoal Design

Never Can Say Goodbye To Love - Unfortunately it took 5 Carpenters almost a month to fix the front door of Hayvenhurst, the Jackson family home in Encino

Message In A Bottle Of Love - The Police were called to investigate, but found they had been duped by several Pretenders
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

I've Gotta Get A Message To You Rudy - In the disco era The Bee Gees were featured on several TV Specials

Message To Michael Row The Boat Ashore - The Dionne quintuplets & their parents were staying at a Traditional B & B in the middle of town called the Warwick, but some suspicious looking Men caused them to move to a hotel closer to the Highway
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Secret Message In A Bottle - There was an Electric Light the Police directed at the Orchestra playing on the stage

Do You Want To Know A Secret Agent Man - Johnny And The Moondogs loved to picnic with their wives on a blanket by the Rivers near London

Coney Island Man Overboard - The Kings, played on the Swing, then each brought a beautiful Flower Out to their Sister

Coney Island Baby I Love You - When everyone first heard them, the Ronettes were considered the paragon of "girl group" Excellents

An Islands In The Darkness - Tony went to the Bank to pay off the King who wore a Crimson robe

Slippin' Into Darkness Darkness - In East LA, both Young gangs, the Bloods & the Crips, seem to always be on the brink of War

Slip Kid A - The Who played on the Radio to bunch of stoned Heads(s)

Real Gone Kid Charlemagne - Dan the Deacon wore his Steely Blue robe to the blind date.

New Kid In London Town - It's a thing of beauty to watch bald Eagles spread their Wings and soar through the blue sky

Werewolves Of London Calling - Warren Zevon went to The show but got into a Clash with several people in the audience

Lasst Train To London Plane - All the Big Electric Lights blew out on the Big Train during the Orchestra's big climax.

Sweet Virginia Plain - Music was Rolling out at the Roxy on Saturday Night and the audience threw some Stone(s) when Rio Speedwagon got on stage

Sweet Season(s) Of The Witch - One holiday season, it was quite a shock to see BB King waiting for Don Ho to get out of his Van so they could sing Caroles

A Change Of Season's End - Marillion had a Dream they were playing in a huge Theater

It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - It could be said that at The early Beatles concerts the girls in the audiences were having a R(eally) E(motional) M(oment)

I Feel The Earth Move It On Over - King William(s) had a HanKering to see & hear his daughter Carole's violin recital, so he cancelled his meeting

I've Seen All Good People (Your Move/All Good People) - If Barbra Streisand were to audition today for America's Got Talent would all 4 judges give her a Yes vote so she could move on to the the next round