Page 263 of 264 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264 LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

King Of The Tobacco Road - Roger and the rest of The Teens in the gang in Nashville were underage and needed someone older to buy Miller beer for them
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Have A Cigarette(s) - Floyd was a City Boy and found that he was anything but "in the Pink" when it came to doing farm chores
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Smoke On The Water Road - The Thieves stole the Deep Purple gem that was in the front of the Kitchen

After The Smoke From A Distant Fire - When not rehearsing with the Band Pete Towns(h)end loved to watch Sanford and son

Distant Early Storm Warning - Bonnie was in no Rush to Raitt the contestants in the competition
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Touch Me Early In The Morning - In 1989 Diana Ross graced the cover of Vanity Fare(sp) magazine

I have The Invisible Touch - Gabriel was in the book of Genesis according to the apostles Peter and John

Invisible Sun King - The Beatles had their run-ins with The Police once drugs entered their lives

Can't You See My Way - When the Tucker gang started robbing banks in Dodge, the Marshall there had no idea Who this Band of outlaws was

Going For The One Way Out - The Man at All the chips and Yes his Brother was pissed off

My Way Of The Sun - In his younger days Frank Sinatra was a headliner in the Warrior room at the Jade palace

The Invisible Sun Also Rises - The firemen and Police worked Feverishly to get the elderly lady's cat out of the Tree

I Can't See Nobody Home - Both the Bee Gees and Pink Floyd had releases that reached the top of the Billboard 100 chart

**BUMP**

See My Way Out Of Here - "Who the hell put our Porcupine mascot in a Tree right before the big game?"

Here, There And Everywhere - Mac was happy to lend his Fleetwood to the Fab Four so they could go play at the Hamburg Club

There's A Place In The Sun - Pablo & his wife went on a Beatles-themed Cruise

I Know You're Out There Somewhere Over The Rainbow - The story of Judy Garland is bound to make anyone very sad and Moody and give you The Blues

The Rainbow Connection - At a lake near Rolling Meadows, Kermit was cruelly throwing Stones at The Frog he spied near the shore

She's A Rainbow Woman - The Rolling Stones vs. The Beatles...in their prime...who was the better band???

She's A(n) American Beauty - He was Grateful that he was able to find replacement Tubes for his very old television that he was trying to bring back from the Dead

We're An American Band Of Gypsys - While waiting at the Railroad station at Grand central, the passengers enjoyed a busker playing some Jimi Hendrix with much heart, soul and Funk

Gypsy Woman - One of the easiest Impressions to do (ribbit ribbit) is Fleetwood Mac's Stevie Nicks
    Last edited by progeezer; 07-28-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Gypsys, Tramps And Thieves In The Temple - Though extremely flattered, Cher had to turn down a proposal of marriage she once received from Prince

Tramp And A Young Girl - There is a nut shop on St. Mark(s) Pl. that sells Almond(s) so delicious that even the Beatles had them shipped overseas