Page 257 of 264 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Black And White Bird - Following a particularly freezing cold Three Dog Night in Australia, the Aborigines woke up the next morning and exclaimed "It's A Beautiful Day!"
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

People Got To Be Free Bird - Leonard Skinner, their teacher, was always driven to rage by the behavior of those Young Rascals the Van Zandt Bros. & that Rossington kid.

Little did he know that those punks would make him immortal.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

People Get Ready - It's not a very Rare thing to find The Impressions left in the Earth by dinosaurs

Ready For Your Love - Ed never ventured out near the Towns End where it was said that there was nothing but Bad Company waiting there
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

For The Good Time(s) Bad Times - Ray was so excited that the Price of Led Zeppelin tix back in 1969 was only $6.50 each

Time After Time Was - Never thinking that they would actually Lauper head off, Marie Antoinette continued to Cyn and dify the masses, who after watching her execution and subsequent cremation, began to look through her Ashes to see if they could find a Wishbone

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    She Was My Best Friend Of The Devil - John was made a Wish to stop his mother from feeling Dead tired and she was Grateful

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    She Was My Best Friend Of The Devil - John was made a Wish to stop his mother from feeling Dead tired and she was Grateful
    I'm not trying to be an ASH but where's the BONE???

Thank You For Being A Friend - Andrew truly enjoyed getting his ZZ's as in his dreams he always ended up on Top and striking Gold

My Friends In Low Places - Back when "90210" was shooting, Jennie Garth used to sit by one of the Brooks that ran nearby, studying her lines and stage Mark(s) while eating her favorite snack food, Almond(s)

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    I'm not trying to be an ASH but where's the BONE???

Thank You For Being A Friend - Andrew truly enjoyed getting his ZZ's as in his dreams he always ended up on Top and striking Gold

Missed that!

Three Funeral(s)s For A Friend - Elton John was a Gentle soul but a Giant in the musical world

Better?

Death On Two Legs - Queen

Hot Legs - Since he was at the Top of the bill, Rod Stewart copped some ZZs while the openers were playing

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    Death On Two Legs - Queen
    Is this in the right thread?

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Is this in the right thread?
    Oops...DOH!! You are correct...my bad!

How about...Death On Two Drop Dead Legs (Dedicated To...) - The Queen shocked everyone when she was seen Halen a Van to go visit the new royal baby

While there should be clever thought-out posts in this thread that (PLEASE!!) form coherent sentences while getting both the title and artists successfully integrated, as long as I'm in this thread, there will never be a requisite for infallibility.

As long as no one gets their undies in a bunch over someone else pointing out fallibility.

Under Pressure Drop - The Queen, in an attempt to curb cocaine use in the UK (she called it "Toots"), asked David Bowie to do a PSA in May, with a Royal Talisman displayed behind him

Under A Blood Red Sky Pilot - On a recent trip to the zoo Eric saw a young couple making out on a bench And he exclaimed "wow...not to Burdon your thoughts but U2 are acting just like The Animals in this place."

Beds Are Burning Sky - It was about Midnight when the disgruntled employees doused the building with fuel Oil and set it on fire. The owner treated them all like dirt and was running a Bad Company anyway, so why not!

The Bed's Too Big Without You - Unfortunately The Police had to get involved when the student displayed a Bad Finger in his high school class picture

Mr. Big Man - The Preppies at the Four major frats on campus wanted to throw a bash, and knew if they made it Free (donations accepted) that they would get a lot of attendees
    Last edited by progeezer; 05-17-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Black Coffee In Big Barn Bed - Whenever Paul McCartney was in bed with Linda And he wanted some lovin' he would give her a big Squeeze on her shoulder. She always responded immediately...LOL.

(big and bed in one...woo hoo!!!)

Big Name Button(s) And Bows - On a Royal Caribbean cruise, some Teens were able to score some Dinahmite weed while on Shore

Three Button Hand Me Down On The Farm - It's always fun to watch people make strange Faces at babies with Little Feat.

Hand Me Down World - "Guess Who we ran into at B & G's deli?"

Geriatric redundance: B & G's was a real place from my kidhood.

Second Hand Rose Of Cimarron - Miss Brice loved to exercise with a Poco stick until one day she fell flat on her Fanny and broke her gluteus maximus
    Last edited by progcd54; 05-18-2019 at 09:16 AM.