Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

King Of The Tobacco Road - Roger and the rest of The Teens in the gang in Nashville were underage and needed someone older to buy Miller beer for them
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Have A Cigarette(s) - Floyd was a City Boy and found that he was anything but "in the Pink" when it came to doing farm chores
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Smoke On The Water Road - The Thieves stole the Deep Purple gem that was in the front of the Kitchen

After The Smoke From A Distant Fire - When not rehearsing with the Band Pete Towns(h)end loved to watch Sanford and son

Distant Early Storm Warning - Bonnie was in no Rush to Raitt the contestants in the competition
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Touch Me Early In The Morning - In 1989 Diana Ross graced the cover of Vanity Fare(sp) magazine

I have The Invisible Touch - Gabriel was in the book of Genesis according to the apostles Peter and John

Invisible Sun King - The Beatles had their run-ins with The Police once drugs entered their lives

Can't You See My Way - When the Tucker gang started robbing banks in Dodge, the Marshall there had no idea Who this Band of outlaws was

Going For The One Way Out - The Man at All the chips and Yes his Brother was pissed off

My Way Of The Sun - In his younger days Frank Sinatra was a headliner in the Warrior room at the Jade palace

The Invisible Sun Also Rises - The firemen and Police worked Feverishly to get the elderly lady's cat out of the Tree

I Can't See Nobody Home - Both the Bee Gees and Pink Floyd had releases that reached the top of the Billboard 100 chart

**BUMP**

See My Way Out Of Here - "Who the hell put our Porcupine mascot in a Tree right before the big game?"

Here, There And Everywhere - Mac was happy to lend his Fleetwood to the Fab Four so they could go play at the Hamburg Club