Page 254 of 264 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

I've Just Seen Eyes Without A Face - There was a time in the early 60s when Billy J Kramer & The Dakotas were bigger Idol(s) in Merseyland than the Beatles
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Face Dance(s) On A Volcano - He searched for The right passage in Genesis but couldn't find Who he was looking for

Volcano Girls - When Veruca went to Jimmy Buffett's Cheeseburger in Paradise restaurant, she ruined her fries with too much Salt
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Come Dancing On The Lip Of A Volcano - When the original cabbage patch Dolls went on sale in New York, stores had to work out The Kinks to control the multitude of customers who wanted to buy them
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Keep On Dancing Lovin' You - When they boarded the plane while on tour, REO Speedwagon thought they had first class seats as part of their rock star Gentry(s) status, but wound up pissed off sitting in coach

Keep On Tryin' - Interesting that both of the bass players in the Eagles (Meisner and Schmidt) were also the original bass players in Poco

The Castle Keep - Howard used to Love going to the lakeShore

You Keep Me Hangin' On And On - Bishop Stephen sent the altar boy to the supermarket to get a gallon of Vanilla Fudge his favorite ice cream

Hanging On A Heartbeat - During the brief time they had together, Buddy Holly used to love to look at his wife Maria Elena's Hooters

Bringin' On The Heartbreak Beat - During a Psychedelic episode while on acid The band imagined they were all dressed in Furs made from a Def Leppard

No More Heartaches By The Number - The clerk in the Nashville record store thought that the customer wanted a Charlie Pride album, but what he actually wanted and said was "Ray Price"

Getting Away With Murder By Numbers - After being pulled over by The Police for speeding, Papa should have known that the Roach in the ashtray would get him into even bigger trouble

On The Turning Away Japanese - Floyd seemed to be getting quite disoriented by the Pink Vapors coming into the room through the air vents

Man Of The World Turning - When the Admiral of the Fleet Would desire a big Mac he'd drive his Fleetwood to a MacDonald's to get one

^^

Man Of A Thousand Smiling Faces Sometimes - When The SilMarillion was published posthumously by Tolkien's son, it just enhanced The Undisputed Truth of his genius

(Sometimes In Winter I Feel So) Uninspired - Many travelers have shed mucho Blood, Sweat And Tears driving through Los Angeles traffic during rush hour

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    (Sometimes In Winter I Feel So) Uninspired - Many travelers have shed mucho Blood, Sweat And Tears driving through Los Angeles traffic during rush hour
    Don't confuse a 75 year old man by not capitalizing Traffic

Sometimes When We Touch & Go - Dan could not get either of his old clunker Cars to make it up a Hill

I get confused easily even at only 62...LOL

Touch Me In The Morning - Diana Ross had many Doors opened for her having been in that popular girl band in The '60's
    Last edited by progcd54; 05-06-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    I Have the Touch Of Grey - Peter Gabriel was Grateful that he wasn't Dead when he drove all night back to his studio and dreadful weather

Silver Blue And Fields Of Gold - He was in the wrong place at the wrong time with Bad Company and got caught in an FBI Sting

How Can You Mend A Broken Heart Of Gold - Though both Neil Young and The Bee Gees were not born in the US they both made it big there early in their careers

Golden Teardrops - The Andrews Sisters used to adorn their front lawn with pink Flamingos, bless their Hearts, until their neighbor Peggy Lee complained to the neighborhood association

double doowop.....

Tears On My Blue Satin Pillow - Coming from a very poor background Little Anthony & The Imperials were thrilled with the Bread they received from their hit single

Satin Rag Doll - The Duke insisted that he be served Beef WEllington at least twice during each of the Four Seasons

Rag Mama Rag Doll - Aerosmith wanted to call themselves The Band but the name was already taken