Page 252 of 264 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

All On A Sunday Bloody Sunday - When he saw Jim Kirk trying to grow a Beard like Spock's, the Vulcan could only mutter, "You Too?"
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

All In A Mouse's Night And Day - Cole was hired by Genesis cruise lines and began as a Porter on their flagship luxury liner.
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Night And Day After Day - Billy Joel had to cancel his Jackson Hole, WY gig after a hotel room accident left him with a Badly sprained Finger
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Another Day By Day - Though not a very religious man Paul McCartney is a true believer in the Godspell

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Another Green World Became The World - Brian Pissed Fucking Mounds of shit and then took some Eno to feel better

Another Rainy Night And Day In New York City - Billie was so excited to relax and spend her Christmas Holiday in Chicago

He's Sure The Boy I Love From New York City - The clever Ad Libs were flying when the Crystals were on stage at the Alan Freed show, but Alan wasn't pleased with all the deviation from the pre-arranged script between songs

The Only Living Boy In New York Groove - By playing cat and mouse like Tom And Jerry with his 5 year old nephew, Mr. Frehley has to wear an Ace bandage around his sprained wrist

The Golden Living Years - Mike And David soon realized that a Bowie knife wasn't going to work, so they both called The Mechanics in their family for help

Living In The Pastime Paradise - Jethro led a lonely life unTull he met Stevie. Now he will no longer have to Wonder what the future will bring
    Last edited by progcd54; 04-28-2019 at 04:07 PM.

America('s) The Great Nothing National Pastime - When they beamed to the avian planet, it seemed that all of the Byrds there were frightened by Spock's Beard

Nothing From Nothing At All - After his second Heart attack Billy still Preston until he achieved a full recovery
    Last edited by progcd54; 04-28-2019 at 09:37 PM.

I Who Have A Nothing Cigar - While watching the great Albert Finney in "Tom Jones", Floyd was making Pink Squirrel ice cream drinks for his guests

Smokin' In The Boy's Room - If you take the subway to Brownsville Station you will make a stop at Haymarket Square in Boston first

In Your Own "Special Way" Room - I wonder how many thousands of years ago the Genesis of women loving Bangles to wear began

Go Your Own Way Over Yonder - Carole once drove a Cadillac she got from her brother Mac but later decided that a Fleetwood was the real King of cars

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    Go Your Own Way Over Yonder - Carole once drove a Cadillac she got from her brother Mac but later decided that a Fleetwood was the real King of cars
    But a Fleetwood IS a Cadillac

Two Tickets To Paradise Way - Eddie had no Money to take his family up to the Lake on vacation

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    But a Fleetwood IS a Cadillac

Two Tickets To Paradise Way - Eddie had no Money to take his family up to the Lake on vacation
    Like a Lexus is a Toyota

Go All The Way Out Of Here - It's incredible how a Porcupine can manager to maneuver through a patch of Raspberries to climb The Tree nearby

Touch And Go - When they got to Montreal for Marillion weekend, the band was angry that their Cars weren't waiting at the airport.

In the nit-picking dept: I've never heard it called a Toyota Lexus, but the other one has always been referred to as a Cadillac Fleetwood.

Touch Me When We're Dancing - Several Carpenters were hired to install The Doors in the front and back of the new house

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    I Have The Touch Of Grey - Peter Gabriel was Grateful that he is not yet Dead

The Magic Man Touch - As young kids, the members of Heart used to spin any Led Zeppelin Platters they could get their hands on

Melancholy Man of Spells - Tony was Moody, and had the Blues after finding none of the Banks would open an account for him.

I Put A Spell On You Baby - After smoking a Jay outside the high school Sadie Hawkins dance, he had the whole place Screaming after he released 100 Turtles on the dance floor

Pitch The Baby Don't Believe - Mr. Cocteau had to cancel his Tennis game as his Twins were sick