Page 239 of 264 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,975 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Nature's Blackberry Way - At the revival service, many were Moved by the Holy Spirit
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

The Days Of Elderberry Wine And Roses - In high school, Joe got a Pass from hall monitor Elton to go to the John
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Kiss From A Rose Colored Glasses - John Conned his friend Lee into forging an official royal Seal
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

This Kiss On My List - The farmer had Faith that his old horse could Hall the last ton of Oates up the Hill & deliver it to town

Last Kiss Me - Aunt Pearl always made Jam out of Cranberries for Thanksgiving

Same Old Last Song and Dance - On the first commercial Aeroplane flight, the turbulence was so bad that the pilot Edward Smith told the passengers they would just have to Bear with it

Safety In Numbers Dance - When The Sky opened up and lightning started Cracking, the Men were upset that they were Without Hats

Maxwell Murder By Numbers - The Police were called to the scene due to a Rancid smell coming for the supposed vacant apartment

Maxwell's Silver And Gold Hammer - Burl had an engraver create a Currier & Ives-like lithograph of the Beatles

Band Of Silver, Blue And Gold - When Freda was a Bad employee, she always knew that she would receive much Payne from the boss of her Company

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Band On The Run Like the Fox - Yes, I enjoy listening to Paul McCartney and Wings.

Fox On The Run Like Hell - When Floyd won the lottery he knew his life would be in the Pink and very Sweet

On The Run Run Run - Jo Jo, after taking part in an armed robbery, put on his Velvet suit in the Underground garage and picked up his date Who was waiting for him after throwing his Gunne in the Lake

4 for the price of 2....
    Last edited by progeezer; 03-12-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    On The Run Run Run - Jo Jo, after taking part in an armed robbery, put on his Velvet suit and picked up his date Who was waiting for him after throwing his Gunne in the Lake

4 for the price of 2....
    NICE!!! But aren't you forgetting something??? "Underground"???

Run Baby Run With The Pack - Sheryl should have known that her boss would think Bad of her if she brought her pet Crow to the Company picnic

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    NICE!!! But aren't you forgetting something??? "Underground"???
    Fixed! I'll just cop to being 74.

Pack Up Your Man Of Constant Sorrow(s) - Richard & Mimi always ate Farina for breakfast Traditionally

Silent Sorrow On Empty Boat(s) On The River - Genesis picked up Styx and then threw then all the fuck over

Silent In The Morning Has Broken - Mr. Stevens had the strangest Cat... when offered tuna Phish he ran away into the another room

Morning MorganTown Without Pity - Joni, who worked for Pitney-Bowes, put on her work Gene(s) to repair the postage meter at Mitchell Field Airport in Milwaukee

Must Of Got Lost Without Your Love - J. has cooking and baking skills that often beGeils all her friends, especially her banana Bread

Within You Without You Baby - You Too can have pet Turtles

I Got Me And You (Babe) - Ringo was a very generous man & would often Cher his wealth with others giving them a very Sonny disposition

Baby's On Fire Woman - Brian Eno joined the Cult nearest to his home

Too Hot To Handle With Care - The Wilburys Traveling on the UFO were out to cause much mischief on the rural town

Hot Legs - Stewart was trying to cop a few ZZ's in his hot Rod convertible, but a wind gust tore the Top off his car