Page 207 of 264 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Eat the Music of the Spheres - Kate bought a Steamroller in Mannheim and steamrolled a Bush.

Eat At Home By The Sea - Little is known about the Genesis of the pilgrimage to Macca (sp) that Paul and Linda took in the early '70's
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Sea Of Love Shack - At the air base, Phil the airplane mechanic was looking for a Phillips screwdriver to tighten some fittings on one of the B-52s

*Plant's was a cover
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Falling For Love Hurts - The Men felt Invisible when they visited Nazareth

Hurts So Bad Company - Little Anthony & his friends, when they were young kids, made a Bad mistake when they decided to rob the Imperial candy Company and were caught
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    If I Should Fall From Grace From Dear God - XTC joined forces with the Pogues

Your Saving Grace Under Pressure - Steve and his Band were in a big Rush to get their demo to Mr. Miller at the station

Pressure Drop Dead Legs - While his friends rode in their Van listening to emerson, lake & Palmer, Robert wound up Halen a cab

Under Pressure Points - The Queen loves her pet Camel

Point Of No Return To Sender - The original plan Elvis had was to open Presleyland in Topeka, Kansas

Green River Of No Return - The Water was so Clear that when Marilyn Monroe jumped in naked it gave instant Creedence to the libido Revival of all the men there based on what they all saw

Another Green Monkey World - On his first trip to America and after visiting 7 bars in one night, Brian told his friends he'd had Enough

Shock The Monkey Man - Up in heaven, the angel Gabriel told Peter, "you must have colossal Stones, Rolling joints up here!"

Shell Shock Treatment - Edgar had a broken Heart when he was told that the yearly Winter trip to the mountains had been cancelled

Treat Her All Right Now - Roy met this hottie who gave him Head for Free

Gimmie Gimmie Shock The Monkey Treatment - Peter likes The Ramones and the angel Gabriel

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Gimme All Your Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' - It was a long Journey to the Top of the mountain and several passengers fell asleep...ZZZZZ...in the car

Touching Once* I Was - She asked me if I was aware of the Renaissance of Tim Buckley's music

*left the parenthetical part of "Touching" out as it was so hard to keep

Once Upon A Time In The West - Dire Straits

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    Once Upon A Time In The West - Dire Straits
    Wrong thread. You have no idea how happy I am to know I'm not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Wrong thread. You have no idea how happy I am to know I'm not alone.
    INDEED!!! Misery does love company...LOL! I live to please...not to tease...and surely hope it don't make me sneeze

Once Upon A Time In The Wild, Wild West - To Escape from The Club, one must be in very Dire Straits

Ain't Wastin' No More Time After Time - The Allmans and Cyndi Lauper went to their Brothers[ to listen to the Band

No More Mr. Nice My Guy - Mary and Alice drove off in their Mini Cooper to go to the local Wells Fargo to get some cash

Here Come The Nice Nice Very Nice - Zeus, seeing the sadness on the Faces of his people, ordered the Gods to give them all a Small vessel of Ambrosia

Here They Come Together - Even Ten Years After the break-up, so many people were hoping The Fab Four would get back together