Page 202 of 264 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Fat Man On The Corner - Tull played some Genesis for Jethro.

Down On The Corner Of The Sky - To add Creedence to the Revival fair, one contestant made a pie with Pippin apples that were washed in Clear Water before baking
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Street Corner Talking In Your Sleep - Mr. Brown had a Romantic(s) date at the Savoy restaurant
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Mercy Street Legal - Dylan and Peter spoke to Angel Gabriel and listened to some Bob Marley

A Legal Blue Matter - Who is Savoy Brown (again)?
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Boy Blue Bayou - Linda Ronstradt was Electric and Light(s) Up the Sky for an outside Orchestra

Little Boy Blue Melody - Tim thought that as well as being hilarious, Lord Buckley's attire was Elegant(s)

Song Sung Blue And Yellow-Jewish Elvis needed some new wheels, so he went to The Used car lot.
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

Yellow Submarine - During a bitter Cold spell, none of the little Moptops could go out to Play

ONE of our Submarines - Harry decided to get a Dolby sound system

Quote Originally Posted by philsunset View Post
    ONE of our Submarines - Harry decided to get a Dolby sound system
    Where are Nilsson and Thomas? You get an incomplete.

Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan's high IQ has never been questioned

I Am That I Am I Blue - Whenever the prisoners get a Holiday, Billie would bring them something more substantial than Bread and water

Suitcase Blues From An Airplane - It was quite a Triumph in Jefferson City when he landed his Airplane after his engines failed

Magic Man in a Suitcase - The Police man showed much Heart when he let the speeder off without a ticket

Six Months In A Leaky Boat On The River - The tourists were Split and at loose Enz about taking the river Styx mythology tour

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Six Months In A Leaky Boat On The River - The tourists were Split and at loose Enz about taking the river Styx mythology tour
    Huh??? "Magic Man In A Suitcase" relationship? Spock...explain.

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    Huh??? "Magic Man In A Suitcase" relationship? Spock...explain.
    Did you use the words "In A" or not?

You can go ahead & post now.

Southern Man In A White Car - When Neil was Young And Crazy he rode a Horse to a Yes concert

In A Glass House Of Flowers-Barbara Streisand only dates short Jewish men, she will not go out with a Gentile Giant.
    Last edited by walt; 10-09-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Quit Playing Games With My Heart Of Glass - This cute little Blondie-type chick got involved with some unsavory Boys on the Backstreets of NYC

Head Games Without Frontiers - Peter thought Gabriel was a Foreigner from a third world country

Brand New Frontier Key - Melanie and Donald teamed up in class to do a Dickens character study of Fagen

Lock And Key To The Highway - Derek and Julia couldn't a Ford to go out for dinner. So they stayed home And played Dominos to help save up for The holiday Ham

Spanish Key Don't Fit-Buddy looked long and hard to find the Guy that stole his car, but he has Miles to go before he catches up with him.

Spanish Man On The Moon - It is no Little Feat to recall your dreams from a previous night's R.E.M. sleep