Page 199 of 264 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Kiss Me Stupid Dream - The Porcupine stole a pack of Chesterfields off the patio table, took them to his Tree, ate them, and then died

no "cuddling the porcupine" this time in NYC or anywhere else
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Sealed With A Kiss From A Rose - Brian, visiting the US from the Scottish Hyland (sp), went to SeaWorld in San Diego to feed a Seal
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

A Kiss From YOur Lips Are Sealed - The Go-Go club had pink Flamingos on its roof
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Infant Kiss The Frog - Kate and Peter spoke with Gabriel about his Bush interferring with their view

Kiss Of Fire Brigade - Joe Gibbs racing headquarters in Georgia had to Move out of state

Remembering When Kisses Are Salty - With the Advent of the metaworld, the Young spent their life in Dreams.

Remember The Future Days - Nektar ate some Jam while they stared at the shiny Pearl

Remembrance Days - I feared my Dream of a Crisis throughout every Academy in China was actually coming true.

Come Dancing Days - Everyone was Led to believe that all of the Kinks in the fuel system were eliminated before the Hindenburg Zeppelin attempted the Atlantic crossing

Come Together Alone - The run-down House was very Crowded with Beatles

Act Alone Again Naturally - Buck didn't question most of Owen's musings, but he drew the line when Owen said that Gilbert & Sullivan were actually lovers, and told Owen, "Oh that's BS!"

(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Gold Dust Woman - When her pink cadillac broke down on the way to Franklin, Tennessee, Aretha talked to her friend Mac and he helped her rent a Fleetwood

Silver And Gold And Silver - Joe, a Burly man, had a valuable Currier & Ives print delivered by the Quicksilver Messenger Service

Man On The Silver, Blue And Gold Mountain - After a Bad rainy weekend, the people at the beach were glad to be in the Company of a beautiful Rainbow

Mountain Of Love On The Rocks - After Harold bought the Diamond, he told Neil, his Dorman, to put it in the building safe

Sugar Mountain Jam - The Allman Brothers bumped into a Young Neil.

No Sugar In The Air Tonight - At the party, they made Phil Guess Who had mixed his Tom Collins

Ivy on a Windy Day and Night - Jackson won the Design contest and got Free Joe for a month

Poison Ivy - Rita thought that her love of roller Coasters gave her the Ora of being adventurous

Toxic Girl With No Eyes - It's Convenience, the Kings said once upon A Beautiful Day, concerning the reason for their recent wedding.

Pretty Little Angel Eyes Without A Face - Billy was an Idol of Jamie, the daughter of Janet Lee and Tony Curtis

Don't Let Her Know She's an Angel Face - Brian and Tony discovered to their surprise that all Chase Banks were equipped with Wilson soccer balls in the break room.

I'm A No Angel Believer - Gregg said, "as a Man, it was All I could do to get in the cage and clean all that Monkee poop"

Moonage Daydream Believer - David taught the Monkees at the zoo how to clean fish with a Bowie knife

Daydream Of The Dreamer - At the Renaissance Faire, she wound up Lovin' all the Spoon(s)ful of food samples