Page 193 of 264 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Night Moves Like Jagger - Bob Seger got married, and all 5 of his groomsmen were in Maroon tuxedos
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Under The Sky Moves Sideways - Sinful Pete escaped up a Tree to avoid the rabid Porcupine lurking in the Field.

Jackie Blue Sky - The Allman Bros. played a gig at Ozark Mountain State Park, and then went to a Daredevil motorcycle show later that night
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Blue and Green Eyed Lady - Stewart and Kin all had Gas from all the Sugar in the Loaf of jalapeno cheese bread

^^

Still I'm Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands - Bob Dylan was last seen chasing Birds out of his Yard

Still...You Turn Me On And On - After his priest turned him down, Stephen turned to the Bishop for (h)ELP
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Turn Of The Deck Of Cards - They coaxed Wink Martindale out of retirement as a result of the Renaissance of game shows

Turn Turn Turn to Stone - Mr. Walsh enjoys watching the Byrds as he sips his morning Joe

Turning To You Baby - Charlie was very happy when his mom bought him a pet Turtle

The Devil made me do this.....

https://youtu.be/qcg81NIX_O8

Baby Talks Dirty Work- a knack with a sex toy

Dan had a Knack for Steely resolve in a crisis.

Please play the game like everyone else in this thread. Thank you.

Working All Day and Night - Dr. Spock grew a Giant Beard which made him appear more Gentle

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    A Hard Day's Night At the Opera - The Queen had to Mop up a bucket of puke from the King

Lonely Hard Telegraph Road - Bob, Jeff & George, who Are all Gents, saw that the woman was in Dire Straits and rushed to help her

Road Apples And Oranges - Floyd was Tragically Hip in his Pink suit

Oranges And Lemon(s) Tree - Someone slipped XTC into Peter, Paul & Mary's drinks before a concert, and it turned into chaos

Orange, Pink, Red Day On Blue Street - Ms. Cocteau sought info from several Banks after her affair with Tony after discovering she was pregnant with Twins.

Pink Cadillac Ranch - Springsteen and his Band felt Dirt(y) getting down to the Nitty Gritty about Bruce the pedophile

Pink World Gone Wild - On a Journey to a newly discovered Planet, the astronauts found a new way to P in their space suits

New World Man In The Wilderness - Somehow, Neal Peart's Styx didn't get packed, so Rush had to Rush to a music store before the gig

Brand New Key To The Highway - Melanie sued Eric for a Ton of money when he gave her the Clap

Brand New Cadillac Ranch - Bruce clashed with the Spring weather but still liked the stein for drinking his beer.

Bordello Night And Day - The Boys in the City had no more Cole for their furnace, so they huddled around a makeshift fire and drank Porters all night

Feelin’ Stronger Every Day For Night - Spock's need to go to Chicago was real to see his favorite barber to get his Beard trimmed
    Last edited by progcd54; 09-21-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Four Strong Idiot Wind(s) - Both Ian & Sylvia and Bob Dylan played at the 1965 Newport Folk Festival