Page 192 of 264 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

I Believe In Music Music Music -Teresa and Mac attended college at UC Davis where he worked part-time at a local to Brewer(y)
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Mr. Music Head Games - Adrian saw a Foureinger on Belew drive

Games People Play The Game Tonight - Joe settled down just South of Kansas City
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

All the Fallen People of the South Wind - Mr. joe then stayed in Kansas when he could see Sirius with the naked eye.

Fallen Angel Eyes - Roxy listened to Music at the King's castle in Crimson robes
    Last edited by mozo-pg; 09-18-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Angel Of The Morning Has Broken - Merrilee was in a Rush to have her Cat checked, but since her conversion had to obey Islamic law and wait
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Pretty Little Angel Eyes Of A Child - Curtis final-Lee had the hit single he wanted so he was no longer Moody and stopped having The Blues

Little Darling Be Home Soon - She was Lovin' it that her sugar daddy gave her a Spoonful of Diamonds for her birthday

Candy O(h!) Darling - The favorite vehicle of the Mop Tops of all The Cars was a VW Bug

I Want Candy Girl - All year long through all Four Seasons, the neighbors dog was "Bow Wow Wowing" 24-7

Love To Love You Baby I'm-a Want You - On her no Bread diet last Summer Donna lost almost 20 pounds

I Want You To Want Me, Myself and I - Joan participated in Cheap Trick but her left Arm hurt and she want to Trade(ing for a new one.

I Am I'm In You- Geoff Tate's Band Comes Alive

Quote Originally Posted by BravadoNJ View Post
    I Am I'm In You- Geoff Tate's Band Comes Alive
    That's missing both a Fram oil filter and a Ton of other stuff

I Am Woman Of A Thousand Years - Helen, while elated, just wasn't Reddy for the Fleetwood that Mac bought her

The Morning After All The Years - When Faith left him, she said, 'No More! It's All Over! I'm at last heading for the isle of Everywhere!

Chelsea Morning Morgantown - The Two Faces Of Joni Mitchell (w/inspiration from Joanne Woodward)

Morning Hymn of the Seventh Galaxy - The Warrior would Return To the bedroom to wait Forever for Jade to awaken

The Seventh House - Do fans of Marillion really have high IQs?

Houses Of The Holy Mother - Eric Clapton ate some Led and flew on a Zeppelin

Music From Big Pink Houses - John Mellencamp fired his entire Band in a fit of rage

Big Time After Time - Peter Gabriel and Cyndy Lauper Eloped

Mr. Big Stuff - Jean knew she was in trouble that Knight when she fell in with some Bad Company

Mr Blue Sky Pilot - The Animals had no use for Electric Lights or Orchestras
    Tu veux un camembert?

Mr. Blue Monday - Fats had Dominoes instead of dice hanging from the mirror of his Fleetwood

The Sky Moves Over Under Sideway(s) Down - The Porcupine watched the Birds in the Tree from the Yard