Page 182 of 264 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Hello Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton truly misses John from the Mop Tops
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Mellow Yellow - Donovan thought the way she broke up with him was a Cold Play
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

One Of Our Yellow Submarine(s) - Thomas helped The Fab Four remaster their CD's using Dolby Digital

The Yellow Rose of Sharon, Texas - In the year 1655, in England, Mitch was shocked to see a man riding a Camel past the Miller's grain barn
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Ramble On Rose - Like the Zeppelin's of the past...some are still alive...and some are Dead...but we are ever so Grateful...for the lives they Led

Rambling Rose Darling - Nat & Dan were cowed by the Steely resolve of the King when he sent them to the Cole mines

Love Is A Rose Of Cimarron - Neil may not be Young these days...but he sure ain't Rusty or Poco

April Love Is Like Oxygen - Pat Boone made a living out of stealing soulful Black music and horribly morphing it into Caucasian Sweetness

Pick Up The Pieces Of April - Three Dog Night were not just another Average White Band

April In Paris Blues-Count Basie and Duke Ellington jam on the Left Bank.
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

In France They Kiss On (The) Main Street Where You Live - Mitchell says that Joni is My Fair Lady

Where Is The Love Roller Coaster - They gave Roberta Flack for making all the Players meet in Ohio
    Last edited by progeezer; 08-29-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Where Is Brooklyn Bridge-Don Cherry and Carla Bley take the subway to Clark Street and walk across it

Under The Bridge Over Troubled Water - Tom & Jerry had no idea what those Red Hot Chili Peppers would do to their digestive health

Love Can Build A Bridge Of Sighs-The Judds spend an hour with Trower

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Under The Bridge Across Forever - You have to travel Transatlantic to get the very best Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Over The Rainbow Bridge - After cutting some Garland with a Hatchet, Judy used a Molly to attach it to the eave around her house
    Last edited by progcd54; 08-29-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Burning Bridges And Balloons-Joanna Newsom joins the pyromaniac Family

99 Red Luftballo(o)n(s) - Nena tried Hard to get Tim to let her In

Light Up Or Leave Me Alone (Ruby Red Dress) - Helen knew that she needed to leave early to avoid getting caught in Traffic, but she just couldn't get Reddy any faster

Red Suited Super Man With Guitar-Rod Stewart attends the Ballet in Spandau

I (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman - Don't be surprised Stevie that the chiropractor worked out all The Kinks...he's was a Wonderkind in school

Waitin' For A Superman Lover-The Flaming Lips give Johnny"Guitar" Watson a big wet kiss on the lips

It Don't Come Easy Lover - A Ringo & 2 Phils

It's Not Easy To Be Hard - One Night, Mr. Phillips took his Three Dogs for a walk, who sniffed at every passing Ant.