Page 181 of 264 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Come Dancing In The Dark-Bruce visits a chiropractor to get the Kinks out
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Safety Dance On A Volcanco. Genesis were Men Without Hats

Safe As The Milk Of Human Kindness - The Captain didn't have the Heart to Beef about the Sultan's Harum. He was a Pro and decided instead to Cul(l) what info he could instead.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Milk and Alcohol - The Dr. tried his best to work out The Kinks and make you Feelgood
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Pull Me Under The Milky Way - It was like a Dream for the playwright. The Church was set up like a Theater
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Pull Up The Roots Of Coincidence - Metheny was Talking to a Group while giving them a quick Pat on their Heads
    Last edited by progcd54; 08-27-2018 at 10:59 PM.

Up The Ladder To The Rain On The Roof - He was Lovin' that Supreme feeling of bliss after he did his Spoonful

Up,Up And Away From The Sun-The Fifth Dimension is playing a concert on this street, just 3 Doors Down.

Just One Look Away - Doris loved Brad Pitt, so she went to see the movie Troy with the 2 Hollys when she was in Chicago

Walk Don't Run Away - James...take heed...he who Ventures The wrong way may encounter The wrong Gang

A Quick One While He's Away From Here-The Who is not The Enemy

QuickSand And Sea - The Crip didn't know exactly Who stabbed him, but he knew it was one of the Younger Bloods

The Old Man & The Sea and the Sand - Who's Anekdoten?

Beyond And Before The Sea - Yes, Darin threw a water balloon at a Bobby in London

The Night Before You Accuse Me - In 1967 The Mop Tops held a Revival and the Water, bread and wine on the Creedence table were holy and Clear

Before The Beginning Again - Mac and Brian drove their Fleetwood to the Auger.

Small Beginnings - Chicago is such a Flashy town, and their Transit Authority is better than New York's

From The Beginning of the End - Without any (H)ELP from promoters, the band was able to maintain the Status Quo

The End is Beautiful - The Doors to Echolyn are closer than you think.

The Beginning Of The End Of The World-Pet Shop Boys see a doctor to trim their Nine Inch Nails

The World Became The World Party - The Water Boys bought bread at Premiata Fornea Marconi's.

Party Rag Doll - Buddy has visited Fort Knox during all Four Seasons

Rag Mama Rag Top Down - The Band was well known for their big hands and Little Feat

Top Of The World Of Pain - They took the Cream colored Car to see the Harold Pinter play

A Farewell To King(s) Of Pain - I was in a Rush and got busted by the Police.