Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Fund New Music Video & New Album production costs for The Red Masque

We are almost finished mixing "Where Once Were Rivers" and "The Shallows" and we've just starting working on "Serpentine" last night. "Serpentine" is the intro to our song "Malum" and is going to be a really chill-inducing number.

Mixing "Serpentine"

Mixing "The Shallows'
    Music
    The Red Masque: www.theredmasque.com
    Green Cathedral: www.green-cathedral.com
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

we still need funding to reach our goal please help if you can. THere are rewards at EVERY level.
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

From last night's studio session:

We have been working with guest violinist Alice Marie on some of our songs for this new album. Last night she completed a BLAZING section on "Fathomless" as well as started work on "The Shallows". Here is a short video clip of Alice Marie recording the introduction to "The Shallows" on viola at Philly Jam Recording. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tJ4Hlc6UzI

Learn more about Alice Marie here:
    www.alicemarieviolin.com

Also The Red Masque met with filmmaker Jay Miller last week to go over video shoot details and will be meeting with him on May 26 to shoot the video for "Fathomless". We can't wait as we have some exciting ideas planned.

If you have donated already, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. If you have not, please feel free to donate to www.gofundme.com/theredmasque and PLEASE help spread the word so we can reach our goal. We thus far have raised $770 out of our goal of $1800. If we can even reach $1200 that will be a huge help. Thanks again and we look forward to sharing our music with you!
    Last edited by The Red Masque; 05-17-2018 at 09:52 AM. Reason: added details
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

I like it!

The Red Masque will be shooting a music video this weekend for their song Fathomless with filmmaker Jay Miller . We are very excited as this is the first music video we have had a chance to do. We'll keep you posted but in the meantime we still need donations for the costs associated with the video and new album production. We hope you will consider donating as well as helping us spread the word. There are cool rewards at every donation level. Go to www.gofundme.com/theredmasque . Please donate or suffer the damning glare of Magnus !

Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

The Red Masque Music Video Shoot
    HI Everyone. We thought we'd give you an update on how the new album and music video are progressing. Yesterday we shot the music video for "Fathomless" with filmmaker Jay Miller. Special thanks to Gina Andreoli for the use of her studio space and to Jay for shooting the video! Look for the finished video Summer 2018 but we'll post it here when it's ready. In the meantime, we took some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot.
    You can view the full album of photos on The Red Masque facebook page here
    https://www.facebook.com/The.Red.Mas...57085252487366

Here are a few below
    IMG_20180526_184300.jpg

IMG_20180526_190524.jpg

IMG_20180526_121045398.jpg

IMG_20180526_150751101.jpg

IMG_20180526_180648.jpg
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

Last night we worked on mixing "Malum", probably our most technically difficult song to date. We still have a ways to go on it, but you can hear some of our initial mixing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5wFkytvod0

We still are asking for donations for our GoFundMe campaign. Please help spread the word to help us reach our goal. Currently we are just shy of $1000 to reach our goal, but even if we could get half of that it would go a long way towards funding the new album. www.gofundme.com/theredmasque
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

Just saw a sneak peek of the new Red Masque video by Jay Miller! It's 75 percent completed at this point. We can't wait to show it to you! Don't forget, we still need your support in helping us fund the new album and video: Please go to www.gofundme.com/theredmasque to help!

Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

NEW VIDEO LAUNCHES TOMORROW!
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

OFFICIAL FATHOMLESS VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE

Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

Last Night The Red Masque mixed the final song for our new album. After tonight we will have a final listening session in the next couple of weeks to listen through the whole album one more time, and make any minor final adjustments, before sending off for mastering.

Thanks for everyone's patience. We will be wrapping up the GoFundMe campaign in September sometime. As of right now, since we did not reach goal, we will need to reduce the amount of CDs we produce and possibly go with a different packaging so if you could please help spread the word, we'd appreciate it.

https://www.gofundme.com/theredmasque

Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

WE FINALLY DID IT. Yesterday the band completed final mixes at Philly Jam Recording on our new album Fathomless. After almost a year in the studio (we originally started tracking drums the third week of September in 2017), we have completed recording and mixing of our new album, Fathomless. I know my opinion may not be considered valid as I am a biased member of the band, but I honestly think this is the best album we have ever made. I hope you will think so too.

The new album, Fathomless, will feature the following songs:

1. Sand and Sea
    2. Where Once Were Rivers
    3. The Shallows
    4. Fathomless
    5. Silver Scales (live)
    6. Serpentine
    7. Malum
    8. Fearless
    * 9. Snow Moon (live) (this song will be a bonus, download only)

Next up we are bringing the tracks to a mastering studio. Once that is complete we will have the packaging and cds manufactured and shipped.

WE STILL NEED YOUR HELP
    We are wrapping up the gofundme campaign by the end of September. We have still not reached our goal. If we do not reach our goal then we may need to downgrade the amount of cds we will be producing as well as looking at more affordable packaging options. If you donated already, thank you. If you have not, please consider it, and / or helping us spread the word. Donation link: http://www.gofundme.com/theredmasque

REWARDS
    For those of you who donated, I will be contacting you in the next few weeks to re-confirm shipping addresses and size of tshirts or information on other rewards needed. If you have any questions, please message me.

Thank you for your patience and your support. The band appreciates each and every one of you.
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Congrats Lynette.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

thanks ian
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

Update
    The songs are currently being mastered and we should have that completed by the end of the week. I have also worked on the album art and put together the cd design for the packaging. Once the files are back from the mastering studio, I'll be uploading them along with the art files to the disc manufacturing plant. So current ETA on the album going public is sometime in October. PERFECT FOR HALLOWEEN GIFT GIVING

THERE IS STILL TIME TO DONATE TO OUR FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN. I'm taking down the campaign by October but if you want to help us out, there is still a little bit of time to do so. PLEASE donate at www.gofundme.com/theredmasque .

Thank you
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

Also here is the album cover

Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

Another update on the new album Fathomless: the art files are now at the printing / manufacturing plant (as well as the audio files) and I am told the cds should start shipping out sometime next week. It should take up to a week and a half for shipping and once I get them I'll will mail off to CD Baby so they have some in stock for purchasing and can start sending out to itunes and other online distributors, as well as set up our Bandcamp shop. Those of you who will be at the Witches' Brew Festival in Townsend, DE, on October 27, can also pick up a cd from us directly as we plan on bringing some to the festival.
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

Preview "Where Once Were Rivers", a song on our new album Fathomless (to be released October 26!) https://theredmasque.bandcamp.com/tr...-were-rivers-2
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com