Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Brother Canada: Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    - Adam is an idiot. I want him to go out in 4th place... just so he doesn't get to spend as much time in sequester with Sam.

I'm glad that Dane won. He deserved it. Both he and Adam played a really good game, but Dane kept a cool head throughout. I didn't like Adam's childish tantrums.

For a guy that talked his way through the game, I'm surprised that Anthony didn't represent himself better to the jury. I thought his responses were really lame. And, I don't think he realizes how arrogant and condescending he comes off. I found him very offputting. It's too bad because he's obviously a smart guy.

Otherwise, I don't think that there was anything really surprising about the finale. It pretty much went how I expected it to. It would have been interesting if Kyra had won the final HOH. I'm not sure who she would have taken with her, but she might have won if she took Anthony.

It was a pretty good season all-in-all.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    All caught up! Dane deserved that win. We binged the final 10 eps and it was a pretty fun ride. Dane is a BEAST in every aspect of the game. Very enjoyable watch.

Now on to BB21!
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Took a while, eh Paulie??

Initially you thought the season contained a boring cast. Did it pick up for you, especially through that 10-episode run?

By the way, Arissa Cox announced (via tricky video) that BBCan 8 will be on next year for sure!

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    I think it's always better with a binge. It did pick up for us. We laughed our asses off at the fact the Kyra was known as the emotional "crier" while watching the Pretty Boys succumb to water works at every corner there towards the end of the season.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Hahaha! Yeah!

It does help to binge, I agree! That's how the 2nd third of the season picked up for me, also.