Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Canada: Season 6

I can't wait to see what Tara does tonight..and watch everyone kiss up to her.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    I can't wait to see what Tara does tonight..and watch everyone kiss up to her.
    I'm caught up on the feeds and real-time updates. Yowza!!! This week. Oh my! I won't spoil but this could go many ways!!!!

Beth is delusional. I liked her and thought she was pretty smart, but that changed last night. She’s an idiot and so is Jed for listening to her. At least Ty is thinking straight. If Ty can break away from the other two, I might throw my support behind him.

I didn’t get Tara constantly asking “what’s more dangerous, bromance or showmance?” Get rid of Jed and you break up both.

Beth is delusional. I liked her and thought she was pretty smart, but that changed last night. She’s an idiot and so is Jed for listening to her. At least Ty is thinking straight. If Ty can break away from the other two, I might throw my support behind him.

I didn’t get Tara constantly asking “what’s more dangerous, bromance or showmance?” Get rid of Jed and you break up both.
    Yep!

I liked Beth at the beginning, due to her love of the game and her excitement. Quickly changed. Then, about a month in I started seeing her scheming away from the boys and that gave me a better perspective of her gameplay. Definitely changed when Reign of Tera told her she was going up and Beth reacted as she did. Showed her cards right there.

Depending on who wins veto and all that, Ty might have the power this week for voting and he does look good to go all the way.

OMFG!!!! What is happening????

I can't wait until tomorrow. Will this be Erik from Survivor all over again?

I haven't watched tonight's episode but I know what is happening. Amazing isn't it??? Crazy turn!

Edson's mother has been on ta rampage on Twitter since this happened on Saturday.

Tera is putting an awful lot of trust in Keifer and Ty. I hope she doesn't regret it. It would be a brilliant move to find out that Ty and Keifer have been playing Tera all along!

I think that Keifer is probably being honest about voting Jed out. He knows that he's fourth in the Sunsetter pecking order. But if he thinks he'll go further by voting out Breydon, he'll do it.

Wow, Tera battling back! Cya Jedson! Of course, Jedson's mom is going crazy only.

I haven't checked the feeds, but I would think Beth/Tera up this week?

I’m thinking Beth/Keifer.

ooooh, looks like we are in for a show tonight, then. We shall see who is on da block!

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    I haven't checked the feeds, but I would think Beth/Tera up this week?
    You win!

You win!
    Total guess!

I am not able to view the Thursday eviction until sometime Friday...

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Crazy week so far!
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

In the episode Keifer tells Tera he understands if she has to vote him out and it's ok, then she does and he purposely ignores her and makes it all about Ty winning the end. Am I the only one who didn't like Keifer's game??

My top picks = Austin-Rohan-Tera-(Kyle)-Tina
    I am still hoping Tera can pull this off.

Now that this season is coming to a close...

where the hell is Marcia?!?!?!?!

No more talk of poutine?

I miss The Brick!

Bring the Canada back to Big Brother Canada!!!

In the episode Keifer tells Tera he understands if she has to vote him out and it's ok, then she does and he purposely ignores her and makes it all about Ty winning the end. Am I the only one who didn't like Keifer's game??
    I liked him until recently, but he's too flip-floppy for me. I like Tera for the win, but I also like Ty. He's the only sun setter to survive. If I was either Tera or Ty, I'd take Breydon with with me to the end. He just floated along and has very little gameplay to talk about.

Now that this season is coming to a close...

where the hell is Marcia?!?!?!?!

No more talk of poutine?

I miss The Brick!

Bring the Canada back to Big Brother Canada!!!
    I totally agree. This was the most generic season yet. As for The Brick, it's hard to afford sponsorship money and try to sell furniture when the whole fucking country is in lockdown. Okay, maybe not the whole country, but the biggest markets, for sure.

I liked him until recently, but he's too flip-floppy for me. I like Tera for the win, but I also like Ty. He's the only sun setter to survive. If I was either Tera or Ty, I'd take Breydon with with me to the end. He just floated along and has very little gameplay to talk about.
    The main rub with Keifer for me is his daily speeches of how he is this legendary player and the best there is. Put up or shut up. Oh, now it's quiet.

I totally agree. This was the most generic season yet. As for The Brick, it's hard to afford sponsorship money and try to sell furniture when the whole fucking country is in lockdown. Okay, maybe not the whole country, but the biggest markets, for sure.
    I didn't mean The Brick as a specific sponsor. I meant it as a retail symbol of Canada as it pertains to Big Brother. The U.S. doesn't have The Brick, so seeing that each week, along with the announcer or host (that older dude) when they had on a comp or two prior seasons, gave BBCan a bit more flavor. For you, it's just The Brick. For us, it's a whole new world!

If you're that excited about The Brick, you need some new hobbies. Trust me, they are not all that. Boring, mediocre quality, furniture.

I'm just starting tonight's finale and dropped in to say that Arissa needs a new wardrobe consultant. WTF is she wearing?!

Yeah that was some getup!!

Good for Keifer for getting some money. I hope his ego is going to be ok.

Ty winning was correct over Breydon. Ty telling Tera he needs to send her to jury because he needs to prove something was a bit awkward. They rehearse their speeches prior, but whatever. Would be curious to see what the results would have been with Tera vs. Ty at the end.

Yeah that was some getup!!

Good for Keifer for getting some money. I hope his ego is going to be ok.

Ty winning was correct over Breydon. Ty telling Tera he needs to send her to jury because he needs to prove something was a bit awkward. They rehearse their speeches prior, but whatever. Would be curious to see what the results would have been with Tera vs. Ty at the end.
    My thought's exactly. I didn't want to post until I knew that you'd watched it.

I think that Ty probably still would have won over Tera. I was surprised at how well spoken both Ty and Breydon were during questioning. Usually one finalist is better at the questions than the other and that can sometimes sway the jury, but in this case I thought that both did well. Although the questions were pretty lame.

Overall not a bad season. I did enjoy the diverse cast and the glimpses into Aboriginal life that Keifer provided. I wish that Julie had been in the house longer. I thought she was really interesting and I was sorry to see her go so early.

Agreed all around!!!

Here is Jedson returning home:

https://twitter.com/aboutfreckles/st...25976838004740

I was hoping for a Tara win. Oh well. On to the next!

That's oddly satisfying.

That job would suuuuuuuuck!

They should have done a fan contest to guess how many balls were in the room.

Beth Bieda @BethBBCAN9
    6:32 AM · May 11, 2021

I will be taking some much needed time away from social media to readjust back to the real world and spend time with my loved ones.

Keep having hard conversations and keep calling people like me out on their shit so that we can do better and be better. Life is about people—love breeds love and hate breeds hate, and I’m here for to spread the love the best I can.

For many of you, what’s done is done and there will be no room for forgiveness. I understand that and by no means expect it. But know that from this experience, I am committed to growth, to learning more, and to being a better person.

One of the greatest parts of the Big Brother experience is how much you learn about yourself. And I’ve learned that I have a lot of work to do. Knowing that I unintentionally hurt a lot of people because of my ignorance is unacceptable, especially in 2021.

I am ashamed, embarrassed and truly sorry for some of the things that I have said as I know now that I have hurt many of you and I’m so disappointed in myself for that.

I owe some apologies, particularly to the BIPOC fans and community. I realize that, while unintentional and certainly not hateful, some of the comments I made throughout the season were thoughtless and ignorant.