Yay Paulie!!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    I'm Heeeee-eeeeeerrrrrre!

Bring on the glitter!!
    That's what I wanna hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    In!
    YES!!! Now we're talkin'!

Premiere episode downloaded; watching tonight!

I just want to say that I love Will! I hope he goes far. I have a soft spot for Newfies, and his accent is awesome!

Also happy with the first eviction. I was annoyed by her from her introduction video, before she started screaming in the house.
    Last edited by ForeverAutumn; 03-08-2018 at 09:17 PM.

I just want to say that I love Will! I hope he goes far. I have a soft spot for Newfies, and his accent is awesome!
    He reminds me of season 2 winner, Jon Pardy, whom I enjoyed.

Also happy with the first eviction. I was annoyed by her from her introduction video, before she started screaming in the house.
    I didn't like her. Somehow, she had a lot of likes by the fans, which I didn't understand. Notice how she got a lot of applause, a standing ovation, and you could hear crowd reaction in her favor during the episode playback scenes? WTF???

"A Jack belongs in a box. A Will don't". LMAO

Is it just me, or is Derek missing a personality?

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Canada totally screwed Erika. Booooooooooo!
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    Canada totally screwed Erika. Booooooooooo!
    I agree. I liked Erica. A potential winner, IMO.

I'm rooting for Paras at this point.

Paras for the WIN!!! Smart player. Reminds me of Neda, but Paras seems like she isn't bratty.

I also like Ryan. That guy has been against the wall most of the game. Derek and Kaela need to go! Yes, Derek is missing a personality (good one, Forever Autumn!!)

They're doing triple eviction this week? Something tells me that there will be one houseguest returning soon.

Neda was a major bitch! I didn't like the way that she treated people. Paras is tough, but she seems kind. I think Johnny is onto how smart she is. I hope he doesn't ruin her game.

Speaking of Johnny, I like him too. I don't think he'll make it to the end, but he's a smart guy.

Speaking of Johnny, I like him too. I don't think he'll make it to the end, but he's a smart guy.
    I've been iffy about Johnny. His overconfidence was fine, in the beginning. However, once he was nominated, he cowered like no other. The way he kissed ass to Daela was sickening.

I liked Neda in her original season. When she returned last season, she was a changed woman. Having that immunity the first 5 weeks ended up making her a royal b*tch! Even she has acknowledged that and she jokes about it nowadays. She's a good kid.

Neda was okay (just okay) in her first season. She turned into a mean girl last season. I was happy that her attitude bit her in the ass and she was booted as soon as her immunity was over.

I believe that good people are always good people. I could never treat people the way that she did. Lie and cheat to win a game, sure, those are the rules of the game...but be outright cruel the way she was? Never. She might joke about it now, but put her back in the same situation and I'd bet she'd behave the same way all over again.

Oh Maddy, Maddy.

I just watched Monday night's nomination episode. I started off the episode thinking "Yeah Maddy!" when she suggested that they throw the Veto to whoever isn't on the block so that Derek has to be the replacement nominee. But then Maddy went and screwed up her relationship with Paras and Will. Hopefully, they can pull it all together to stick to Maddy's original plan. Otherwise Keala is going to win.

At this point, I think Keala deserves the win. She has won a ton of comps and played a good strategic game. I don't necessarily like her on a personal level, but she's played a good game.

I'd be happy with Kaela, Paras or Maddy winning. I don't really want to see Will or Derek win.

I loved the Ding Dongs. This one's quickly turning into a snoozefest.

Well, it's over and I like the ending.

What I liked best was Johnny's speech as he made his vote. LOL!

Hopefully, you aren't reading this if you haven't seen the finale. SPOILER ALERT!!!!
    This morning on The Morning Show (the morning show on the network that BBCAN airs on) they had the final three on the show. There were some interesting things said.

When I was watching the finale, I thought that Kaela was being pretty cocky and said a few things to the jury that probably pissed them off. On this morning's show she was asked about that. She said that she was enough of a fan to recognize a bitter jury and knew by the questions being asked that she wasn't going to win, so she decided to take some shots.

Derek said that he would have taken Kaela to the final two because they were partners (he didn't say anything about thinking that he could beat her). Kaela said that she would have cut Derek and taken Paras because she thought she might beat Paras but knew that she couldn't beat Derek.

Paras didn't say much, other than 25% of her winnings will go to charity (25% to her family, 25% to law school tuition, and 25% put aside for a future down payment).

Well, it's over and I like the ending.

What I liked best was Johnny's speech as he made his vote. LOL!
    I liked the Sue speech he gave!

Hopefully, you aren't reading this if you haven't seen the finale. SPOILER ALERT!!!!
    This morning on The Morning Show (the morning show on the network that BBCAN airs on) they had the final three on the show. There were some interesting things said.

When I was watching the finale, I thought that Kaela was being pretty cocky and said a few things to the jury that probably pissed them off. On this morning's show she was asked about that. She said that she was enough of a fan to recognize a bitter jury and knew by the questions being asked that she wasn't going to win, so she decided to take some shots.
    I am suspect to her truth.

Why? Read on...

Kaela addressed the jury with her answers just as cocky as when she was in the game. No difference there. Just as the season rewind clips showed, she was bratty, cocky, and evil. She was the same on eviction night. Her "I'm not getting my way and I'm pissed!" face was in full-force with every answer that Paras gave. No, I don't think she changed her attitude towards the jury once she heard them out. What we got from Kaela on eviction night was how she was the entire season.

Was the jury bitter? Some might be. But, Paras had a hand in getting them out, also. From my perspective, it's all about how you treat the house guests when in the house as well as how they get evicted. Kaela was smug and in-your-face with each win or achievement. Paras was correct in playing the social game to tug on the heartstrings of her house mates.

I was happy with the outcome as well. Will is as smart as a doorknob. Kaela would've had my vote had she cut Derek @ final three. I LOVED how spirited Paras was while getting questioned by the jurors. All in all, however, a very lackluster season. I'm more into it when they let Canada get into the mix a little more.

The first two seasons were the best. The show had a lot of Canadian culture in it. In season three I think they tried to make it more like BBUS. Other than the different accents and a few small things like being Screeched In, you'd be hard-pressed now to tell the difference between BBCan and BBUS.

I'd agree with that. I did like season 3 though.

RENEWED! Season 7 is set for 2019! Yeah, it might suck -- but I keep the faith alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    RENEWED! Season 7 is set for 2019! Yeah, it might suck -- but I keep the faith alive!