Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Canada: Season 6

What did she say/do? I don't recall her saying anything bad on the show.

Announced:

Mark your calendars! #BB23 premieres Wednesday, July 7 on @CBS.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    What did she say/do? I don't recall her saying anything bad on the show.
    From the little I saw, it was more of a pile on with others when talking about Keifer. Beth took the high ground early and addressed it before others could latch on and really give it to her.

Cool! And to think the show was cancelled at one point.

BBCAN starts tonight!

Yeah, bay-bay!! I've stayed away from the Houseguest previews so far. The house looks great, though. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Yeah, bay-bay!! I've stayed away from the Houseguest previews so far. The house looks great, though. Can't wait!
    I don't want to ruin your fun checking out the houseguests Gruno, but I'll give you a little hint.

This is great! Get this guy on BBCan! The alternate alternate Kyle Moore:

https://twitter.com/AlfieS12/status/1365319308763664390

While going back to look for that video I posted above, I was reading some of the posts and was reminded that this time last year we were under a stay-at-home order here. Yesterday, proof of vaccine requirements were lifted, which was the last restriction with the exception of mandatory masks in indoor public spaces...and the expectation is that mask requirements will be lifted before the end of the month. What a difference from last year.

Love this season so far!

Had high hopes for Kyle, but this week knocked those far away.

Love this season so far!

Had high hopes for Kyle, but this week knocked those far away.
    Yeah. He was sitting in a pretty good spot but totally fucked up his game this week. I guess that's what happens when you bring in a cast member based on his name instead of his game. But this is Big Brother, so he might be able to recover...you never know.

Summer has my pick for going far. I love her attitude.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    I've been trying to watch, but my usual streaming platform has been real stingy with the available streams. We've only been able to watch ep 1. I actually subscribed to Paramount + as they stream it, however, once inside, it's not streaming the current season.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    I've been trying to watch, but my usual streaming platform has been real stingy with the available streams. We've only been able to watch ep 1. I actually subscribed to Paramount + as they stream it, however, once inside, it's not streaming the current season.
    Looks like a PM is coming your way soon, Paulie.... great season so far!!!

Last night's episode was an interesting turn of events. Can't wait to see how tonight goes down.

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. BBCan editors: don't let me down.

Paulie, you caught up yet?

Were any of you confused regarding Jess vs. The House in last night's eviction episode?

BBCan editors: don't let me down.

They let me down.

We might get flashbacks in upcoming episodes. I know BBcan were pressed for time with the double eviction, but they skipped a major part of Jess' HoH. I only caught some parts so here is what I have. In hour #1 this season (and in ep.01) Jess let everyone know their pronouns are they/she and was determined daily. Jess said they can go by either so no worries. After becoming HoH, Jess started getting offended each time someone would call them the wrong pronoun. Jess had heated exchanges with others and the house could do no right by them, it seemed. Those glued to the live feeds started noticing that when the arguments/discussions would start about Jess and the pronouns, BBCan live feeds would cut to a different room. All of a sudden those discussion were not really shown on the live feeds, so there were expectations that producers were saving content for the weekly episodes.

If you didn't know some of the backstory, it might have seemed that they were all just hating on an outcast house guest.

Were any of you confused regarding Jess vs. The House in last night's eviction episode?

If you didn't know some of the backstory, it might have seemed that they were all just hating on an outcast house guest.
    Thanks, I didn't know that. Does that also have something to do with T's exit comment "names matter"? I think it's unlikely that they'll show that stuff now that Jess is out. They'll likely want to use the time to focus on people still in the house.

That chain of safety was interesting. I hope there's some good fallout. As soon as the game was explained, I knew that Jess was gone.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Does that also have something to do with T's exit comment "names matter"?
    Jess got Tynesha's name wrong the few times I saw. Apparently it was common from the stuff I am reading.

I think it's unlikely that they'll show that stuff now that Jess is out. They'll likely want to use the time to focus on people still in the house.
    There is some controversy over the Entertainment Tonight Canada interview with Jess. I am aboot to watch it. The pre-game reading for me contains something about the interviewer siding with Jess and saying she was bullied by Hermon and Moose. Interviewer is alleged to say something like, "all of Canada thinks..." and is very biased. ETCanada has removed the comments for the video.

Hour 1 Jess:
    https://twitter.com/ToomsBB_/status/1507783627005853700

Here is a clip where Jess interrupts Moose about her pronouns:
    https://twitter.com/BBLiveUpdaters/s...74360991543297

In the comments, someone points out Jess had her Instagram description listed as: her/she/they/them

Something to chew on:
    Tynesha got home and turned all her social media to public.
    Jess got home and turned all her social media to private.

That chain of safety was interesting. I hope there's some good fallout. As soon as the game was explained, I knew that Jess was gone.
    Leave it to BBCan to give us something to get happy about! Good twist, and somewhat fair in the process. It's strategic gameplay in that you possibly might reveal your alliance(s). Very similar to the head-to-head knockout HoH comps they do.

Interesting fact:
    Betty's actual first name is Bethlehem.

WE WANT MARSHA!

1 minute in...

"What they did kind of seemed like bullying from the outside looking in. It wasn't cute and it wasn't funny. None of us laughed, really. I'm speaking for all of Canada right now. How did you deal with that with such respect?

Ummm, Hermon dances all around the house. Every. Minute. Moose just slithered into the nomination chair. Wow.

For comparison, same day interview with Tynesha:

I thought Hermon's dance was funny. I think Jess has some baggage and a big chip on her shoulder. Why would a nominee respect ANY HOH decision that puts them on the block? She needs to get over herself.

Paulie, you caught up yet?
    I’m caught up to the episodes that you gave me. 11 is it? I think I’m a week behind now.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    I’m caught up to the episodes that you gave me. 11 is it? I think I’m a week behind now.
    Refresh your link; it's up to 14.

Thanks! All. caught up. This show kicks the US version’s ass in every aspect; cast members, production, comps, editing. Just leaves US in the dust. Hermon’s eviction and VETO dances were hilarious! Jess’ reactions were too!.