Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3115

Thread: The 2018 NFL Discussion Thread

Don't you think Tomasina is hot?
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Do I think Tomasina is hot?

sheesh... dirty old man is he
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

Well, these "Asian Massage" places are everywhere down here. I've heard that they are legal massage parlors, but the goils will accommodate you for a extra cash. Been going on for years and years.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Well, these "Asian Massage" places are everywhere down here. I've heard that they are legal massage parlors, but the goils will accommodate you for a extra cash. Been going on for years and years.
    I bet they even do prostate exams.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

I saw a segment on the news tonight about Kraft. I chuckled all the way through it.

What a dumbass. With all his billions, you'd think he wouldn't have to go to a simple massage parlor. Hell, he could have put a "masseuse" on salary.
    “From thirty feet away she looked like a lot of class. From ten feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from thirty feet away.” – Philip Marlowe

^^^^
    yup... pretty stupid!
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    make sure and request the "happy ending"

Quote Originally Posted by 3LockBox View Post
    make sure and request the "happy ending"
    Wasn't so happy for Bob Kraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Initially......
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

A billionaire who already has a wife half his age, going to a seedy strip mall massage parlour when you think he could go for something much higher class in a much more discreet manner, is probably doing so because he's getting something there that he can't get any place else. Maybe Bob Kraft will luck out if there are some high-level politicians involved. Such was the case in the Heidi Fleiss scandal from a few years back; big news at the time but quickly went away because of the clientele involved.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3LockBox View Post
    A billionaire who already has a wife half his age, going to a seedy strip mall massage parlour when you think he could go for something much higher class in a much more discreet manner, is probably doing so because he's getting something there that he can't get any place else. Maybe Bob Kraft will luck out if there are some high-level politicians involved. Such was the case in the Heidi Fleiss scandal from a few years back; big news at the time but quickly went away because of the clientele involved.
    He's not married.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    He's not married.
    well that just blows holes and everything I just said 😜

she might not be but something tells me she's walking away with a chunk of money if any of this turns out to be true

He'll be fine.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Every surfer needs his board waxed now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Every surfer needs his board waxed now and then.
    Even the old ones with the warped boards.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Even the old ones with the warped boards.
    That's when you need to go to the professionals.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Old and busted: The "Tuck Rule".
    New hotness: The "Tug Rule".

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    He'll be fine.
    Unlike the young girls who are often trafficked illegally and employed in these fucking places.

The jokes are all well and good, and Kraft deserves to be laughed at. But he also deserves to be dragged across the coals for that shit. He might not be a sex trafficker himself, but fuck that guy and anyone else that would exploit young girls.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polmico View Post
    Unlike the young girls who are often trafficked illegally and employed in these fucking places.

The jokes are all well and good, and Kraft deserves to be laughed at. But he also deserves to be dragged across the coals for that shit. He might not be a sex trafficker himself, but fuck that guy and anyone else that would exploit young girls.
    I haven't really been following this, but were these girls really underage?
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Not underage. But that doesn’t define trafficking.

“The larger picture, which we must all confront, is the cold reality that many prostitutes in cases like this are themselves victims, often lured to this country with promises of a better life, only to be forced to live and work in a sweat shop or a brothel performing sex acts for strangers,” Aronberg said.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...r-robert-kraft

It’s not a victimless crime. It’s not a “nudge nudge” or “he’s just a dirty old man” thing. It’s abuse and slavery and exploitation of the worst kind.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

This happened on the AFC championship weekend and they kept it hush hush until after the super bowl.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polmico View Post
    Not underage. But that doesn’t define trafficking.

“The larger picture, which we must all confront, is the cold reality that many prostitutes in cases like this are themselves victims, often lured to this country with promises of a better life, only to be forced to live and work in a sweat shop or a brothel performing sex acts for strangers,” Aronberg said.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...r-robert-kraft

It’s not a victimless crime. It’s not a “nudge nudge” or “he’s just a dirty old man” thing. It’s abuse and slavery and exploitation of the worst kind.
    I was speaking of just the Kraft accusations, not the overall trafficking issue (which I know doesn't have an age limit). Unless it comes out that he had a hand (pun unintentional) in the trafficking ring, his involvement and the larger issue are two different things.

And I don't think it's necessary to clarify, but I will say, obviously sex trafficking is awful, and hopefully the masterminds of the ring get the punishments they deserve.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

^ Bingo. He was looking to get his rocks off, and was almost certainly directed to that place by someone else. I seriously doubt that he asked the girl for her work history, educational history, references, proof of insurance and other credentials. He saw her as someone providing a service, and he was a paying customer. Listening to the national media, you'd think that each John bears responsibility for how the sex worker came to be in that situation. It's unrealistic. The "relationship" is far too superficial for that to be the case.