Thread: I'm Proggy, Fly Me!

I'm Proggy, Fly Me!

Not too long ago I posted a comment in a thread somewhere that I'd been thrilled to find that the Audio selection available as part on the inflight entertainment on a long-haul flight I was on included Marillion's Marbles in the Park 2CD. I thought this made a rare but welcome change from the usual middle-of-the-road rubbish available.
    However, having returned from CTTE I really must express my delight that (on the way out) Virgin Atlantic were able to offer us Steven Wilson's To the Bone and Marillion's FEAR (if I remember correctly).
    Then on two Delta flights, the available music included not just one but all three of Frank Zappa's Road Tapes albums... but it gets better...
    We flew back to Europe using KLM and they trumped everything so far as their selection included (amongst others):
    Big Big Train - Grimspound
    Amplifier - Trippin' with Dr Faustus
    Marillion - FEAR
    Roger Waters - Is this the life...
    Opeth - Sorceress
    Ayreon - The Source
    Public Service Broadcasting - Every Valley
    There'll be members of this forum who have worse collections! (I jest for effect of course)

Sometimes I kind of wish I was Dutch!

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart