Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother

Season starts soon....!

My brother (and, yes, he's my big brother. LOL!) and I were just discussing this last night. We Googled the cast, but no names have been released yet...at least not that we could find.

It's been pretty quiet. There are rumors, just as there were last year, but nothing substantial or close to being confirmed.

I am looking forward to this and hope it will be good. I enjoyed last season.

I say we just keep this thread going, as it is a short season and this thread is barely on page 2.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    I say we just keep this thread going, as it is a short season and this thread is barely on page 2.
    Makes sense.

Here's the S2 cast. You have to "launch the gallery" from the triple photo after the article.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/17/new-c...tart-season-2/

I don't know who half these people are...maybe more than half.

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    Every staged Reality Show sucks Hippo......
    and that's Giant Hippo B.... anyway

I'm in! Decent first episode. Only one loudmouth that I want out sooner than later...

I wouldn't be sorry to see Tom Green go first. At least we wouldn't have to hear about how he lost a ball every night. Not that I don't sympathize, but it's only been two shows and he's cracked too many jokes about it. I never did like his humour. If you haven't seen The Tom Green show...it sucked.

Well, here we go...!!! I was one who loved many skits on The Tom Green Show -- Canadian first-run, not MTV. Of course, it was better early on. It's no surprise that I would like to see him stay in the house.

Braxton is the one I want to see go early on. I also would love to see Jonathan get axed in this first round. That would be something.

Which elder will slip by? Lohan, Kato, Scaramucci? Usually there is one to get through the process.

Well, here we go...!!! I was one who loved many skits on The Tom Green Show -- Canadian first-run, not MTV. Of course, it was better early on. It's no surprise that I would like to see him stay in the house.
    I love a good comedian. Too bad Tom Green isn't one. Seriously, I think his humour is guy humour. I just don't get him.

I'd be happy to see Braxton go early too. Although, I'm fascinated by her mouth.

Scaramucci seems like an interesting guy. He's smart and has a good sense of humour. I'd like to see him stick around for a while.

I found it amusing that the youngsters in the house didn't seem to have any idea who Kato Kaelin was.

Braxton is the one I want to see go early on. I also would love to see Jonathan get axed in this first round. That would be something.

Which elder will slip by? Lohan, Kato, Scaramucci? Usually there is one to get through the process.
    I have always thought Green was pretty funny too. I don't like everything he has done, but he was on more than he was off.

Major controversy early on??? We shall see on the next episode. If you have seen After Dark on Pop then you will know...

Major controversy early on??? We shall see on the next episode. If you have seen After Dark on Pop then you will know...
    If I had to guess I'd say it involved Lolo or Braxton. They both seem a little off kilter. No After Dark up here in the Great White North.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    If I had to guess I'd say it involved Lolo or Braxton. They both seem a little off kilter. No After Dark up here in the Great White North.
    I liked Lolo until the last episode.

I'm pulling for the football player (I forget his name).
    Regards,

Duncan

No. Not them. There is video of it that has surfaced. Video from Switzerland, actually. On the After Dark, on Tuesday's After Dark they were all talking about this. DO NOT LOOK IT UP ONLINE prior to tonight's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    I liked Lolo until the last episode.

I'm pulling for the football player (I forget his name).
    Lolo has the hot-head m.o. going for her. Same behavior when she was on MTV's competition show, The Challenge. I also like former NFL player Ricky Williams

No. Not them. There is video of it that has surfaced. Video from Switzerland, actually. On the After Dark, on Tuesday's After Dark they were all talking about this. DO NOT LOOK IT UP ONLINE prior to tonight's episode.
    Got it. And I saw the Switzerland interview. Googled it after I watched the show this morning. Didn't take him long to skip town.

Got it. And I saw the Switzerland interview. Googled it after I watched the show this morning. Didn't take him long to skip town.

Yeah, WTF? Was this planned or did he bail and they work something out like this? I just do not understand the POV comp, to then have to do more POV. Seems like they pulled a rewind once The Mooch wanted out.

According to this video, it was planned. He said that he knew he was part of a twist and that he knew his exit date. He didn't know exactly what the twist was until 15 minutes beforehand though.

Truth or coverup, is the question.

https://www.etonline.com/celebrity-b...e-early-118166

It was fun to watch Ryan have to keep naming people. What a crappy HOH that turned out to be! Although it wasn't talked about, I bet Kato and Natalie were very happy to have immunity!

Yeah, sounds like cover-up.

He did have that conference planned ahead of time, of course. That's what started getting strange... people started posting the advert for the speaking engagement.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    That was complete bullshit with all of them looking completely shocked at the twist meeting with whatserface screaming "Who? Who? Who?," and Mooch wasn't even present during the announcement. Something's definitely rotten in Denmark.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Well, this season has been boring. But it's down to the final five, with only one episode left. So, what are your predictions, or who would you like to see win?

Frankly, I couldn't care less. Is Survivor on yet?

Tom was my #1

Now, hell... give it to Dina.

Tom was my #1

Now, hell... give it to Dina.
    LOL! I would actually like to see Dina win. She hasn't played the best game (none of them have) but she's the most likable.

My money, however, is on Kandi.

I'll have some Kandi, also. Other than those two... nope.

Big Brother Canada: Season 7 premieres in 22 days!!