Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kimara Sajn - first new track of 2018

Kimara Sajn - first new track of 2018

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year, one and all. I wanted to share this track with you. As always with these new musical babies, i'm tickled pink by how it came out.

Hopefully, some of you will get some enjoyment from it as well.

I'd like to extend my best regards and well wishes to our friends and fans. Thanks for listening

Happy Wednesday,

Kim
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Aw crap, i just realised i posted this in the main section. Sorry - if a moderator could please move this to the "What's New" section, that would be great. Thanks!
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Great new piece! Will there be an EP forthcoming?

Just more consistent excellence.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Good grief... This track is killer! I don't think my mind wandered for a single second while listening to this song.

Is this going to be on a physical release later on? I would totally pay money for it.

That was quite a noise you made and it was awesome!
    And this deserves to be on the Main Board (in my opinion).

Listening to this on repeat this morning. Those wild synths are just terrific. Love it.

Thanks guys. I literally just completed the track 3 days ago. It's not clear what will happen with it. I try to release two albums a year, while i'm able to, anyway. Last year saw "Pendulum" and "Man as Landscape/New Variations" but i was unusually energetic then

The only album i've got planned so far is "Music for Piano v3" which is currently in the works for later in the year. Otherwise, i'm open to the universe. This track is definitely giving me ideas about a new, more "rock" oriented album. The last two were very abstract, actually.

I'm very happy to know you're enjoying this. Yay

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Polypet View Post
    This track is definitely giving me ideas about a new, more "rock" oriented album.

Kim
    Cool! I could go for some rockin' Kimara. And I gotta get caught up on the last couple of CDs.

Reid

PS My new bride loves your music!

I look forward to hearing this tonight when I'm home! And I'm glad you posted it here, I always forget about the What's New section!

Quote Originally Posted by StarThrower View Post
    Cool! I could go for some rockin' Kimara. And I gotta get caught up on the last couple of CDs.

Reid

PS My new bride loves your music!
    Oh yeah? Wow, i'm honoured. That's lovely. Thank her for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bill g View Post
    I look forward to hearing this tonight when I'm home! And I'm glad you posted it here, I always forget about the What's New section!
    Cool. I don't want to offend or disturb the flow, ya know

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments. I'm so happy to know people are smiling while they listen. Or scowling or whatever
    Last edited by Polypet; 01-26-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Make love to me, Kimara Sajn! You flargin' man-beast!

Another creation fantastique, mate!
    If it isn't Krautrock, it's krap.

"And it's only the giving
    That makes you what you are" - Ian Anderson

Thanks Frankie

@Rick:

Thanks guys. I literally just completed the track 3 days ago. It's not clear what will happen with it. I try to release two albums a year, while i'm able to, anyway. Last year saw "Pendulum" and "Man as Landscape/New Variations" but i was unusually energetic then

The only album i've got planned so far is "Music for Piano v3" which is currently in the works for later in the year. Otherwise, i'm open to the universe. This track is definitely giving me ideas about a new, more "rock" oriented album. The last two were very abstract, actually.

I'm very happy to know you're enjoying this. Yay

Kim
    A new album inspired by this tune would be awesome too! This track is almost like some kind of crazy electro-futurejazz. If it's giving you ideas, go with 'em man!

The new song is terrific, kinda GG ish, and this guy plays the best drums and percussion I've yet to hear!!

I'm looking forward to hearing the next track for your new album, Stevie K! Thanks for the kind words

I love this, by the way!

Thanks Bill

Very impressive!! Reminds me of Alco Frisbass, which is a gem as well.

Thanks Animal. Glad you enjoyed it

Ah so... bumping this for no particular reason... and then *blub* *blub* *blub*

Happy Thursday,

Kim

Ah so... bumping this for no particular reason... and then *blub* *blub* *blub*

Happy Thursday,

Kim
    Kim, any chance of making some of these one-off tracks available for purchase? Even if they only get a digital release, you'd have my money.

I do tend to wait for proper releases rather than selling one-offs, actually. This new one is certainly inspiring more writing (with an album idea starting to form).

But we do have a streams page (free for listening anytime - http://www.precognitiverecords.com/streams) and, of course, a very large catalogue of other fine CDs currently already available (http://www.precognitiverecords.com). Perhaps purchasing one of those would whet your appetite? The only digital release we have ever put out is the 4-CD compilation box set, which is available for sale or for free, by request. It is also still available. You can PM me for a copy of that, of you like.

I'm so glad you're enjoying the tune. Thanks again for your wonderful words of support

K

I do tend to wait for proper releases rather than selling one-offs, actually. This new one is certainly inspiring more writing (with an album idea starting to form).
    Totally understandable, and actually an approach I prefer anyway. I'm very partial to the album experience.

Very excited to hear that an album may be coalescing around this new track.

But we do have a streams page (free for listening anytime - http://www.precognitiverecords.com/streams) and, of course, a very large catalogue of other fine CDs currently already available (http://www.precognitiverecords.com). Perhaps purchasing one of those would whet your appetite? The only digital release we have ever put out is the 4-CD compilation box set, which is available for sale or for free, by request. It is also still available. You can PM me for a copy of that, of you like.

I'm so glad you're enjoying the tune. Thanks again for your wonderful words of support

K
    Thanks Kim! Indeed, I have been meaning to purchase more of your music. Perhaps now is a good time to delve into some tunes on the streaming page and pick one or two (or three) CDs to scoop up next.