Thread: Herbie Hancock on Austin City Limits tonight

Herbie Hancock on Austin City Limits tonight

.... at 11:00 pm EST on PBS. Set your DVRs or grab a drink or seven and park yourself in front of the tube, looks like a good one!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Damn - didn't see this until just now. I'll do some streaming research. Makes me think that I should probably just set the DVR to record that series; there definitely seems to be something worthwhile there more often than not.
    David
    Happy with what I have to be happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by proggy_jazzer View Post
    Damn - didn't see this until just now. I'll do some streaming research. Makes me think that I should probably just set the DVR to record that series; there definitely seems to be something worthwhile there more often than not.
    Yeah, I only gave a few hours notice because that's when I discovered it myself. Perhaps it will be replayed at some point? It's quite good.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Happily the local PBS station is running it tonight instead of last night. Recording set.

THANKS "Tron"!!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Happily the local PBS station is running it tonight instead of last night. Recording set.

THANKS "Tron"!!
    Excellent!

...and on our local next Friday. DVR set. Thanks 'atron and 'geezer!!
    David
    Happy with what I have to be happy with.

All Things Must Pass spellbound's Avatar
    Watched this last night. Enjoyed it immensely. Did not know Herbie's band included drummer Vinnie Colaiuta.
    We're trying to build a monument to show that we were here
    It won't be visible through the air
    And there won't be any shade to cool the monument to prove that we were here. - Gene Parsons, 1973