Thread: Dave Sinclair - Out of Sync (Pre-order from Pledge Music)

Dave Sinclair - Out of Sync (Pre-order from Pledge Music)

Hi to everyone and welcome to my Pledgemusic campaign.
    I’m pleased to be able to say a few words about the new album I’m working on called ‘Out Of Sinc’ and hope you’ll share with me the excitement of it all as we head towards the final release date next Spring.
    This Pledgemusic campaign has at last given me the chance to connect with a far wider audience than ever before.
    Along with the other musicians involved my 50 years’ experience of writing and playing music are going into this new album which I believe will herald some of my best composition and keyboard solo work to date.

One track in particular over 17 minutes long incorporates most of the music genres that I love including Rock, Jazz, Blues, Choral, Pop, Folk and Classical. It’s climactic and powerful, and I wonder sometimes how it all manages to come through and out of me.
    But thankfully out of me it does come, hence the title of the album ‘Out Of Sinc’
    Of course some of the music could also be ‘Out Of Sync’ but that’s because it’s being played by humans and not machines.
    Another track is one I wrote, while in the band Matching Mole, which Robert Wyatt used to sing at live shows. It has never been recorded until now.

I’d like to invite you to share this journey with me through my musical life, and would be pleased if you’d support my campaign by pledging for one or more of the exclusive offers I have here on this site, from a simple album download to a meeting with me in Kyoto Japan.
    By pledging you’ll also be able to check out the various updates and information including samples of the music I’ll be putting on this site.

This new album is certainly going to be a very memorable one for me, as I hope it will be for you too.

Thank you so much for your support,
    Dave Sinclair.

https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects...n=project17980

Really cool to hear him play a bit of "Nine Feet Underground"!

I have one of his solo albums. I haven't given much time to it. But I'm willing to give this one a go. Thanks for the heads up, Anthony!
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Wow cool! Dave, I was born in 1971 and I love "The Dabsong Conshirtoe" and "Nine Feet Underground!" Looking forward to this.

Awesome - seems like a great chap, too. I'm in
    If it isn't Krautrock, it's krap.

"And it's only the giving
    That makes you what you are" - Ian Anderson

Look good! Any more news on the performers?

Henry
    Where Are They Now? Yes news: http://www.bondegezou.co.uk/wh_now.htm
    Blogdegezou, the accompanying blog: http://bondegezou.blogspot.com/

Hmmmmf.
    I participated in the campaign, got the digital download,
    Cant say I am too thrilled with it...
    I heard samples from Stream (which was long OOP) and it sounded pretty decent, so didnt want to miss the train again.
    Anyone wants my signed copy when it arrives?...

I might take it off your hands, just to fill out the collection. Still looking for "Stream," too BTW

Quote Originally Posted by flytomars View Post
    Hmmmmf.
    I participated in the campaign, got the digital download,
    Cant say I am too thrilled with it.
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat, too. I've got to give more attention to it but . . .
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Loving the Epic track - Home Again