Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Finally found a vape we love and are no longer combusting!

<sig out of order>

Quote Originally Posted by Lino View Post
    My current hash supplier: a local delivery service marijuana business. lol You go to their website ...think of it as a take out pizza menu.... select what you want, call them up, give them your order...and in an hour or so depending on how busy they are, they show up at your door with the product, and you pay in cash at that time. This black hash I'm smoking now is excellent and only $10 a gram. Not including tip for the delivery guy.
    It must be nice to live in a civilized country.

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    We brought 4 vape pens up to Montreal for our recent trip to see KC and Hackett (since their "legalization 2.0 ' has yet to occur) planning to resupply upon return to the states. The day we got back our Guv banned vapes

On a positive note, just renewed my MMJ card for $100 to see MD and $50 for card...and got $200 in vouchers from our two local dispensaries ($400 in product) for renewing.

Anyone who is surprised that vaping turned out to be harmful wasn't paying attention.

I've heard so many stories about "vaping helped me get off smoking" -- so, now you're off smoking, good for you! Now it's time to get off vaping.

Quote Originally Posted by rickawakeman View Post
    We brought 4 vape pens up to Montreal for our recent trip to see KC and Hackett (since their "legalization 2.0 ' has yet to occur) planning to resupply upon return to the states. The day we got back our Guv banned vapes

On a positive note, just renewed my MMJ card for $100 to see MD and $50 for card...and got $200 in vouchers from our two local dispensaries ($400 in product) for renewing.

I have a couple black market ones that, fortunately, I did not use more than a couple times. I plan to destroy them.
    <sig out of order>

Over the last several months since they've been available to me I've transitioned about 80 percent to vaping high-potency pre-filled cannabis oil cartridges (Smart Cart is a major brand) using a YoCan Uni universal MOD (tm) with a battery that lasts about twice as long as a pen-type battery and is still small enough to palm. They cost about 30 bucks and come with a USB cord and a universal magnet adapter for different size cartridges.

The cartridge THC potency ranges from 81 percent all the way up to 97 (hard to find) and many specific strains of sativa, indica & hybrid are available.

More efficient, easy and convenient than any other way to go for me.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarlberg View Post
    Anyone who is surprised that vaping turned out to be harmful wasn't paying attention.

I've heard so many stories about "vaping helped me get off smoking" -- so, now you're off smoking, good for you! Now it's time to get off vaping.
    The Vaping disaster is a complete fabrication by media fueled by guvment do-gooders. Darwin rules. If you crank the temp up beyond the temp required to boil off cannabinoids you are taking a huge risk. Battery based vape devices typically use 600 deg F or higher. A flower vape like the Mighty only needs to be 360 or lower. Those vape liquid cartridges claim to include terpenes, but those temps oxidize. Oxides of cannabis at high temp are destructive.

I've vaped cannabis. I prefer just rolling a number and combusting like we did in 70s.

"Ooh that smell, can't you smell that smell?"

"The skunky stench around you"

Convenience (NO PUN INTENDED) has trumped aesthetics for me for several years.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman