Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
Vermont has nothing to brag about, it just enabled a black market and folks will go to Mass and buy legal clean weed giving their tax dollars there. Primarily because of bone head governor. Maine got a new governor and will soon start retail.
Can you be more specific about the black market aspect? I mean, I'm sure there still is one here in VT, but I can't see a whole lot of evidence of it most of the time. In fact, I know a guy who was selling it illegally and he said his sales have pretty much dried up and everyone is looking for vape cartridges (which can be easily bought in MA, but I believe they're somewhat more expensive there than the black market here, not sure).

Lots of people seem to be quietly growing their own and/or being gifted their weed. I dunno, maybe if I was a total fiend who insisted on being permanently stoned I'd need to run around trying to find a connection, but I don't see a shortage among people I know, lol. But then the people I know seem to be of the take it or leave it variety.

I guess the vape pens are more stealthy, but I generally don't see them often - I mostly see people discreetly using small glass pipes.