Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally found a vape we love and are no longer combusting!

Went to the recently opened recreational store in Brookline, Mass., last week. Stood in line in the rain for about a half-hour even though my friend and I ordered ahead so the package would be waiting for us. The gumdrops I got have 5mg THC each and that was plenty good enough for me. Took about 2 hours for the effect to be effective.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    I don't really like edibles. I have a great website dispensary in British Columbia that ships (fast) to Ontario. They have a huge assortments of flowers - indica and sativa - for price way below the legal government outlets. I missed the roachweed thread so this revives in some ways.

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I don't really like edibles.
    I don't either. I just don't like the way they make me feel and I don't like having to commit to that long of a period of time.
    <sig out of order>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasmatopia View Post
    I don't either. I just don't like the way they make me feel and I don't like having to commit to that long of a period of time.
    Just take a dose of CBD an half hour before you want to come down.

Banned
    Vape is the best way to get the quickest reaction without the benzene and CO of combustion. Vaping at 365 degrees F or less prevents the benzene from being released. Of course if you like that component of glue��

Ummm....what were we talking about again?

And...are you gonna eat that donut?
    "And your little sister's immaculate virginity wings away on the bony shoulders of a young horse named George who stole surreptitiously into her geography revision."

Occasional musical musings on https://darkelffile.blogspot.com/

I made my first purchase from a legal weed store in downtown Ottawa. It looks just like an Apple store with a ton of selection. I picked up 3.5 grams of sativa for $38 Canadian ($25ish U.S.). Niineteen percent THC.

What a buzz! Incredible. I'm a proud Canadian.
    Last edited by mozo-pg; 04-21-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    Just take a dose of CBD an half hour before you want to come down.
    I guess I should try that sometime, but I'd be surprised if it works. I had some CBD a couple months ago that had something like 3 times the allowable amount of THC in it (which was not a huge amount, but who knows what particular terpenes were in there). Unfortunately I was at work or I might have enjoyed it. Instead, despite the CBD component, I started to get pretty paranoid. On the other hand, I'm prone to social anxiety anyway. I'm sure I would have been fine at home, but that's just not something I ever want to mix with work. Actually, I just remembered that the first thing I did was take another 20 mG of CBD. It was still about 3 or 4 hours before the edge wore off. Not everyone metabolizes this stuff the same way.
    <sig out of order>

I made my first purchase from a legal weed store in downtown Ottawa. It looks just like an Apple store with a ton of selection. I picked up 3.5 grams of sativa for $38 Canadian ($25ish U.S.). Niineteen percent THC.

What a buzz! Incredible. I'm a proud Canadian.

Visited a weed store in Montreal a few weeks ago and bought a single joint of some super mellow/relaxing stuff for about $4.50 US. Smoked it with my buddy as we walked from our rental to see the Flower Kings in Quebec City. Perfect.
    <sig out of order>

Banned
    I guess I should try that sometime, but I'd be surprised if it works. I had some CBD a couple months ago that had something like 3 times the allowable amount of THC in it (which was not a huge amount, but who knows what particular terpenes were in there). Unfortunately I was at work or I might have enjoyed it. Instead, despite the CBD component, I started to get pretty paranoid. On the other hand, I'm prone to social anxiety anyway. I'm sure I would have been fine at home, but that's just not something I ever want to mix with work. Actually, I just remembered that the first thing I did was take another 20 mG of CBD. It was still about 3 or 4 hours before the edge wore off. Not everyone metabolizes this stuff the same way.
    High CBD flower I have seen in MD dispensaries is .9% THC or 3 times the limit. However cannabinoid percentage is variable. Good thing about MD is that percentages of cannabinoids and terpenes are labeled. Interesting about that flower was was that the only significant terpene was myrcene which magnifies the effect of THC. I noticed some THC effect, but not much.

3.5 grams is 1/8 oz, or a minimum amount of flower sold. I’ve seen it vary from 40 to 65 for an eighth, apparently more expensive than Canada.

Banned
    High CBD flower I have seen in MD dispensaries is .9% THC or 3 times the limit. However cannabinoid percentage is variable. Good thing about MD is that percentages of cannabinoids and terpenes are labeled. Interesting about that flower was was that the only significant terpene was myrcene which magnifies the effect of THC. I noticed some THC effect, but not much.

3.5 grams is 1/8 oz, or a minimum amount of flower sold. I’ve seen it vary from 40 to 65 for an eighth, apparently more expensive than Canada.
    Today show had a piece today on CBD given to a kid with “autism” after the kid bashed his brother. Anyway, they are giving him 500mg a day. I think that is an honest therapeutic amount. To use that amount is very expensive until the States finish giving licenses to grow hemp and make it much less expensive that the imported stuff we have had to put up with.

Visited a weed store in Montreal a few weeks ago and bought a single joint of some super mellow/relaxing stuff for about $4.50 US. Smoked it with my buddy as we walked from our rental to see the Flower Kings in Quebec City. Perfect.
    Cool. Welcome to Quebec!

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Bought a couple of disposable vape pens. Great stuff for someone with my high tolerance (which will now become higher?)

Cool. Welcome to Quebec!
    Thanks! We had a great time. It was freezing cold (being February) but it was a gorgeous day on the Plains of Abraham. Lots of people out running, skiing, and sliding on the various trails. It was nice to get out and walk around after several hours in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by rickawakeman View Post
    Bought a couple of disposable vape pens. Great stuff for someone with my high tolerance (which will now become higher?)
    Those are perfect for a stealthy high before a show. Not sure I'm really a fan of the ones I've tried compared to other forms/means though. We brought a couple to Utah with us a couple weeks ago and forgot the charger. D'oh! I could not locate a charger anywhere I looked in Utah, lol. Even in Moab which is not far from the Colorado border. Luckily we had a nice tincture with us. Arches National Park was already pretty spectacular, even better while enhanced.
    <sig out of order>

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    These disposables require no charging, they're up and running upon inhalation. Worked great before a Jane Siberry show here in town Tuesday night!

Quote Originally Posted by rickawakeman View Post
    These disposables require no charging, they're up and running upon inhalation. Worked great before a Jane Siberry show here in town Tuesday night!
    Yeah, those are great. We got a couple in Colorado when we were there on vacation last time. I do wish someone would create a proper waste stream for those though.
    <sig out of order>

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/ca...rnd/index.html

Where else is the President supposed to get his head stash? For his golden vape thing.

I read that articule earlier today, hilarious!

I'm still combusting. I have vaped in pubs, but if' n I had my druthers I'd ruther combust....

Preferably in a nice Bong!
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    I'm still combusting. I have vaped in pubs, but if' n I had my druthers I'd ruther combust....
    Why? It’s a waste of THC which gets converted to CBN. Plus the effect of Carbon Monoxide. Well whatever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/ca...rnd/index.html

Where else is the President supposed to get his head stash? For his golden vape thing.
    Vermont has nothing to brag about, it just enabled a black market and folks will go to Mass and buy legal clean weed giving their tax dollars there. Primarily because of bone head governor. Maine got a new governor and will soon start retail.

The last thread was closed for politics. Why keep pushing the envelope?
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Why? It’s a waste of THC which gets converted to CBN. Plus the effect of Carbon Monoxide. Well whatever.
    Nuthin' is wasted. .

Banned
    The last thread was closed for politics. Why keep pushing the envelope?
    I said nothing about politics. Are you trying to get it closed?