Thread: Will Eddie Jobson album "Zinc" ever become available again?

Jazz/RIO/Electronic Fan

Will Eddie Jobson album "Zinc" ever become available again?

I've really been enjoying songs off that album on Youtube. Will it ever become available on CD or digital download?

Jazz/RIO/Electronic Fan
    Thanks!

Nice, but I rather buy a CD and don't want to use a creditcard, which I don't own, or Paypal, which I don't have and don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarebird View Post
    Nice, but I rather buy a CD and don't want to use a creditcard, which I don't own, or Paypal, which I don't have and don't understand.
    I dumped PayPal about a year ago because they were allowing some Morrocan Dr. to hack my account and I was hit with almost $1000 of charges I didn't even know were happening. I was getting harassing calls from collection agencies and overdraft fees from my bank. I had to get a new bank account,new debit card and I cancelled paypal because they did nothing for me,and were basically worthless. SCREW PAYPAL!

If anyone wants to buy my copy of it, you can buy it for what I paid for it. Email me for details.
    Best Regards,

- mike.

Michael Ostrich, A+, Net+, MCITP
    Progscape.com; Custom Website Designs
    http://www.progscape.com

ProgScape Radio
    Tuesdays, 8pm-11m (EST) and Podcasting via iTunes
    http://www.progscaperadio.com

Banned
    this is honestly a sincere question...in todays world, how does one get by without a credit card? I really do want to know, not trying to be wise.

Quote Originally Posted by 80s were ok View Post
    this is honestly a sincere question...in todays world, how does one get by without a credit card? I really do want to know, not trying to be wise.
    It's not difficult for me. Either I pay cash, or with my bankaccount. No creditcard needed. And the webshop I order CD's from, allows me to pay with my bankaccount, after I've recieved my order.

It's not difficult for me. Either I pay cash, or with my bankaccount. No creditcard needed. And the webshop I order CD's from, allows me to pay with my bankaccount, after I've recieved my order.
    I think I have told you before but youn don't need a creditcard to use Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXymphonia View Post
    I think I have told you before but youn don't need a creditcard to use Paypal.
    I know that, but I still don't really understand how it works as well, and the negative stories make me reluctant.

Banned
    I know that, but I still don't really understand how it works as well, and the negative stories make me reluctant.
    don't let the "once in a blue moon" negative stories keep you away. I've been using Paypal since it started which probably goes back 10 years or more with no issues. It's owned by Ebay now (has been for about five years). On the internet you can find complaints about EVERY single organization and "horror stories". Just google "Target Sucks" and see what comes up....but I'll still shop there. In most cases when people write about "horror" stories that they had with a retailer or any company, it's usually because they brought it on themselves or weren't willing to work with the company to right the situation. I think Paypal is cool....

Quote Originally Posted by 80s were ok View Post
    don't let the "once in a blue moon" negative stories keep you away.
    Ditto. Having PayPal has saved my bacon many, many times.