Thread: Classic Wallenstein Video Surfaces!

Classic Wallenstein Video Surfaces!

After 44 years, and thought lost, this surfaces on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZIq2m9OCWQ
    "and what music unites, man should not take apart"-Helmut Koellen

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Wow, great quality too! I love how the song doesn't really start until five minutes of noodling have ensued! I also like how the guitarist has to get in as much cigarette smoking as possible before the song starts, although really he still had five minutes. Here's the video so you don't have to leave the comfy confines of PE:

Not a band that are of any interest to me but it is lovely footage to be sure.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I find the whole Kosmische Musik label scene to be of interest, so to me it's cool to see some of these folks.

Ultra rare stuff and good quality video. I never thought there was any early video footage of this band, or ever having the chance of seeing (a very young) Jürgen Dollase playing live.
    Thank you for posting this.

“Sorry, our bass player just left. Now here’s five minutes of me fooling around with an audio generator.”

Seriously, this is very cool. All I’d seen of this band was the cheesy clip of them lip-syncing to “Charline.” It’s very special to see the band in its prime!
    Confirmed Bachelors: the dramedy hit of 1883...

Quote Originally Posted by Progbear View Post
    “Sorry, our bass player just left. Now here’s five minutes of me fooling around with an audio generator.”

Seriously, this is very cool. All I’d seen of this band was the cheesy clip of them lip-syncing to “Charline.” It’s very special to see the band in its prime!
    Here they play it live. It was a concert in Rockpalast, but they didn't play any early works.