Thread: Jeffrey Hammond's first ever art exhibition

Jeffrey Hammond's first ever art exhibition

Hi

Jethro Tull's facebook posted a link to an article about Jeffrey Hammond's first art exhibition.
    I find his style really appealing and I'm wondering if he is selling any of his works.

Geoff

https://tinyurl.com/yb2reccp
    "One should never magnify the harsh light of reality with the mirror of prose onto the delicate wings of fantasy's butterfly"
    Thumpermonkey - How I Wrote The French Lieutenant's Woman

"I'm content to listen to what I like and keep my useless negative opinions about what I don't like to myself -- because no one is interested in hearing those anyway, and it contributes absolutely nothing to the conversation."
    aith01

Very informative article about a very private man. I had no idea that Jeffrey's wife had died, and then I learn from this article that his next partner also died. Damn, that's hard.
    Hurtleturtled Out of Heaven - an electronic music composition, on CD and vinyl
    https://michaelpdawson.bandcamp.com
    http://www.waysidemusic.com/Music-Pr...MCD-spc-7.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Triscuits View Post
    I had no idea that Jeffrey's wife had died
    I read a q&a with Ian around ten years ago where someone asked when he had last seen the other members of early 70's Tull, and he mentioned that they had been together for Jeffrey's wife's funeral.

Wow, there is a lot of detail in those paintings. I think it is wonderful that he has chosen to share them. A very talented man.

neil

Did he lose his spectacles at the exhibition? If I recall, he left Tull to pursue his art. Glad he was able to pursue his dream and achieve some public recognition.

Thanks for sharing the link. I really enjoyed his paintings.

Very interesting style! He's always been an odd guy, and I mean that in a good way.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Jeffrey comes off as a very sweet guy. And as noted, quite a good painter.