Thread: Tiger Moth Tales - The Depths of Winter

Tiger Moth Tales - The Depths of Winter

New album now available for pre-order.

GREAT new album from Peter and TMT!!!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Already preordered - can't wait! Thanks for the track above - will listen as soon as I'm somewhere I can hear it.

I have some catching up to do with this guy. Blown away at ProgStock by his rendition of Kevin Gilbert's "A Long Day's Life" and everything else he did including the above.

My CD arrived today!

Last edited by JKL2000; 11-14-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    My CD arrived today!
    Mine 2.

Where did you guys order from?

I ordered from White Knight Records, which I guess is now the label for Magenta/Robert Reed related releases (it used to be F2 Records, but I think both were his own labels).

http://www.whiteknightrecords.co.uk/

But actually about a week or so after I ordered from White Knight, Peter announced that you could order the CD from Bandcamp, and I really wanted to have the album in my Bandcamp collection along with the rest of Peter's releases! So I emailed White Knight and asked if they could cancel my order, and I ordered the CD from Bandcamp. Little did I know that at that point White Knight had already mailed out the preorders! So I'll end up with two CDs, which is fine - I'll just give one to someone else as a gift.

The short answer: if you use Bandcamp, just order from there. If you don't and don't want to, order from White Knight. I like Bandcamp because if you order the CD you can also download the album, and stream it from their app. Or you can just order the digital album for less, and download and stream it.

^ I haven't listened to it yet except for one of the videos, but I think the idea is that it's more Wintery than Christmasy. But Wintery can kind of be Christmasy, and vice versa.

Ordered a CD from Bandcamp, and am currently listening to the 3rd track from it. Nice stuff, and definitely has a "wintery" vibe. I like it!