Thread: Possible Worlds "Pilgrim of the Absolute"

Possible Worlds "Pilgrim of the Absolute"

Hi everyone,

I am very happy to announce that a project I began five years ago has finally come to its conclusion. While I was involved in other musical endeavors, I had been collecting together some material which combined elements of progressive rock, alternative rock, and singer-songwriter folk. Enlisting a number of friends and musical associates to help me get this stuff down on tape, I am thrilled to present Pilgrim of the Absolute, the debut album from Possible Worlds.

Here is a track from the album (it is the first part of a suite, which is why it fades out as it does):

Also, if you missed it, here is our take on Rush's "Subdivisions" (all other songs streamable from our CDBaby page):

More info at:

http://www.possibleworldsband.com

Thanks for reading!

I know you probably won't like the comparison, but the first vid reminds me somewhat of Barenaked Ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    I know you probably won't like the comparison, but the first vid reminds me somewhat of Barenaked Ladies.
    No, we actually get that a lot! I think it's because of the timbre of the singer's voice.

Thanks for listening!

Just a bump to let people know the album is now available at Progstreaming for your listening pleasure!