Thread: Sonja Kristina Releases New Anthology

Sonja Kristina Releases New Anthology

For Immediate Release

Curved Air Legend Sonja Kristina Releases New Anthology Featuring Newly Recorded Exclusive Tracks! Out Now!

London - Legendary Curved Air lead singer and founding member Sonja Kristina has released a new 2-CD compilation called ANTHOLOGY! This is the FIRST collection of her solo works and draws on recordings from her varied solo albums, along with rare and NEWLY RECORDED EXCLUSIVE TRACKS.

Released by Curved Air Records via Cherry Red, this Anthology has been personally compiled by Sonja, with custom cover art and her personal liner notes.

Says Sonja, “This collection is selected from my recordings outside of Curved Air. My reveries on life and love through the decades and beautiful songs that I have had the privilege to perform and make my own.”

Sonja Kristina, who topped the British Music female vocalist polls throughout the '70s was the first UK female lead singer fronting a Rock band. She has been the constant flame leading Curved Air through the decades, and a Guiding Light in the Prog scene. Today, vibrant and edgy as ever, Sonja, the original Prog goddess gives a charismatic and highly visual performance. Looking like a glamorous gipsy queen with her flowing red hair and dressed in sparkly black, that signature voice is still as smoky and seductive as ever as she spins around the stage around the excellent musicians who are Curved Air.

Sonja will be on tour both as a solo artist and with Curved Air as it builds up to its 50th anniversary year.

TRACK LISTING

DISC ONE
    1. FRANK MILLS
    2. IF THIS WAS LOVE
    3. THE PASSION
    4. BABY SONG
    5. FULL TIME WOMAN
    6. MAN HE COLOUR
    7. ONE TO ONE
    8. MELINDA (MORE OR LESS)
    9. THIS IS NOT A SANCTUARY
    10. ANGEL
    11. C’EST LA VIE

DISC TWO
    1. DEVIL MAY CARE
    2. ANNA
    3. BUCCANEER
    4. ROLLERCOASTER
    5. SAN TROPEZ
    6. I DON’T BELIEVE A WORD
    7. STREET RUN
    8. O FORTUNA
    9. LOVE CHILD
    10. CITADEL

CURVED AIR RECORDS
    Released October 6, 2017.

To purchase:
    Amazon CD: http://geni.us/CRVESK

Official website: www.sonjakristina.com

Press inquiries: Glass Onyon PR, PH: 828-350-8158 (US), glassonyonpr@gmail.com

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Curved Air was great on CTTE! But I didn't know Sonja had done any solo albums. Can anyone comment on who the musicians are on her albums, and about the "prog" quotient on them?