Thread: NEW INTRONAUT...is going to be awesome!!

NEW INTRONAUT...is going to be awesome!!

I see this teaser video has posted to promoter their upcoming new album. For my money, these guys are at the top of the heap, when it comes to progressive metal. Any other fans out there?

I love intronaut. Gonna go see 'em Feb 22 with meshuggah and Animals as leaders.

enjoyed that. great band name, too! must keep an eye out for them.

Really looking forward to this. I have Prehistoricisms and Valley Of Smoke and they are both fantastic.

Anyone heard the new one?

Fluid Existential Inversions is the unassuming title.

I've had it since release. Intronaut continues to push prog-metal and musical boundaries, and there is some excellent stuff on here. I'm not sure that it's quite as consistent as some of their past releases, for me, but it is well worth getting.

neil

Quote Originally Posted by boilk View Post
    I've had it since release. Intronaut continues to push prog-metal and musical boundaries, and there is some excellent stuff on here. I'm not sure that it's quite as consistent as some of their past releases, for me, but it is well worth getting.

neil
    Thanks for the reply. How are the Cookie Monster vocals? I can do without them.

It's more of a rough gutterall sound for the vocals, as opposed to full on intense growling. Doesn't bother me in the least.

neil

Saw them with Cult of Luna what feels like a lifetime ago (i.e. January ). They were really great.
    If you're actually reading this then chances are you already have my last album but if NOT and you're curious:
    https://battema.bandcamp.com/

Also, Ephemeral Sun: it's a thing and we like making things that might be your thing: https://ephemeralsun.bandcamp.com