Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Steve Wislon North American tour dates announced

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    It was on the Playstation Theater website - yesterday they had links for a fan presale and a PlayStation presale or something, and today they're gone. Which is ok really.
    I still see them on the lap top page. Besides the three that were listed yesterday they also added an American express one as well. Still no codes to be found.

I liked Steve Wislon better when he was in Procupine Tree.

Oh. I get it. It's the actual venues that are having pre-sale offerings. I checked out the Milwaukee date, and there's a date and a code.

Looks like the wife & I will be going to Beantown for this tour (daughter recently moved there). Here's what Berklee has on their website:

Fan Club and Spotify Presale: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 10:00 AM
    Berklee Presale: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:00 AM
    Public Onsale Begins:
    Friday, September 22, 2017 10:00 AM

So what is the Fan Club? I signed up for emails on the Wilson HQ site. Is that the same thing????

He can take his Spotify Pre-sale and shove it up his butt

Quote Originally Posted by progman1975 View Post
    He can take his Spotify Pre-sale and shove it up his butt
    Agreed. He railed against the iPod/streaming culture for years. I really have to join a fan club at age 48? Last fan club I belonged to was the Kiss Army in 1978.

Yeah...... you'd think buying all the physical product I have from his website would be worth something.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator1634 View Post
    I still see them on the lap top page. Besides the three that were listed yesterday they also added an American express one as well. Still no codes to be found.
    Oh yeah, I can still find them, you're right. Guess I'll try the Amex presale tomorrow since no Fan presale code sent to his mailing list!

Found a presale code on facebook but only promenade seats being offered which I have no interest in code is ttb2. Thats for NYC playstation theater

What a joke! Just got the email (nearly two hours after presale began) with the ttb2 presale code. Went to get tix and there is ONE SEAT available in the ORCH1 middle section. Looks like someone will make a bundle off me on StubHub.

Found a presale code on facebook but only promenade seats being offered which I have no interest in code is ttb2. Thats for NYC playstation theater
    Only Mezz' for Saturday, Prom's for Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by jberq View Post
    What a joke! Just got the email (nearly two hours after presale began)
    Yep. Ha, ha, ha.

Edit- Nothing available for Sat, only Mezz' Sun.
    Last edited by Obscured; 09-19-2017 at 12:10 PM.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Presale code Boston TTB2

Pretty sure we all got it at the same time, so no big deal

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    If anyone has a link and presale code to Montreal that would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by bennymania View Post
    Pretty sure we all got it at the same time, so no big deal
    Except for the fact that all the good seats are gone.

EDIT: My point is a certain group had the presale code before we received the email. I went to the Berklee ticket site when the presale opened and had a choice of EVERY seat on the main floor - middle section (ORCH1). By the time I received the email best I could get was First Balcony - row 4. As mentioned earlier there was one seat available in ORCH1. Now there is essentially nothing available. So the code was obviously rolled-out in groups and I was not in the right group.
    Last edited by jberq; 09-19-2017 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    If anyone has a link and presale code to Montreal that would be great!
    Quebec and Montreal are not participating in the presale per the tardy email

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Thanks.

Motherfucker. I had a ticket in the cart, entering all the info, etc., then it says there was an error processing your order. No presale tickets left. It was a front row mezzanine seat which was great. Sonofabitch.

EDIT: Went in again a few times and finally it offered the same seat, purchase completed. Whew.

BTW, for the Playstation, I think the Mezzanine is the only section with assigned seating.

59 bucks in today's scene is a steal

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by progman1975 View Post
    59 bucks in today's scene is a steal

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Yeah, for Hackett I just paid $78 - premium seating but still.

Spotify presale code = ttb1
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Space Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured View Post
    Much appreciated! Got great seats for the Keswick with this. I've had Spotify for years but never managed to get a code for anything for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured View Post
    Thank you sir! Much better with the spotify presale 7th row center Sat And Sun night!

Quote Originally Posted by Toka View Post
    Much appreciated! Got great seats for the Keswick with this. I've had Spotify for years but never managed to get a code for anything for some reason.
    Thank you sir! Much better with the spotify presale 7th row center Sat And Sun night!
    Glad to be able to help! Picked up a 4th row center orchestra for Saturday, then tried a little later and a 3rd row seat popped up ... oh well, quite happy. 7 1/2 months to go.

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Is Ninet with the band? We sure loved her at the Beacon show when SW couldn't sing. I ask because even if she tours with Steven she is unlikely to perform on Shabbat (Friday night when we will see the band in Boston) so may need to go to zmontresl as well if only to see the lovely Ninet.6@