Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: R.I.P. Virgil Howe

First, the gorts/mods over at SF are far more heavy handed than here. Second, trolling a thread where a prominent musician's son is being mourned is tasteless on any music forum. Now, moving on.

RIP to Virgil. I can't imagine the devastating grief of losing a child. My deepest condolences to the Howe family.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Message from Steve Howe posted today:

A message from Steve Howe:
    On behalf of my wife Jan and all our family & his loved ones, we would like to thank everyone who has written so movingly to us following the sudden death of our younger son, Virgil Howe, at age 41. Your message are helping us through this most difficult of times.

Virgil's love for his daughter was paramount.

He was a truly gifted musician who will be sadly missed by all who knew him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roth View Post
    Message from Steve Howe posted today:

On behalf of my wife Jan and all our family & his loved ones, we would like to thank everyone who has written so movingly to us following the sudden death of our younger son, Virgil Howe, at age 41. Your message are helping us through this most difficult of times.

I totally feel for Steve and his family, what a shame. Thoughts and prayers.

Terribly sad news... there is not much worse in the world than losing a child... do we now how it happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    Banned
    https://c.sceneclip.com/data/clip/a11pXkK/clip.gif

Anyone know what happened?

Nothing has been announced publicly, no.
    If you're actually reading this then chances are you already have my last album but if NOT and you're curious:
    https://battema.bandcamp.com/

Also, Ephemeral Sun: it's a thing and we like making things that might be your thing: https://ephemeralsun.bandcamp.com

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    Banned
    Wow, my first banning. And at such a sad time.
    The older I get, the better I was.

Some words from Steve Howe on the Yes FB site: