Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guapo: History of the Visitation

éí 'aaníígÓÓ 'áhoot'é Don Arnold's Avatar
    Quick question for those familiar with Five Suns. My copy, recently picked up on eBay, arrived this week. So far, I'm loving it - very intense in places. I suspect this is part of the music, but have to ask: towards the end of part 1 of the title track, the music sounds like it's almost skipping for a few seconds. Is this just for effect? (note: I like the effect, just want to make sure it's not a faulty disc)

Its part of the music. I backed it up several times the first time I heard it and it occured at the exact same spot. Same with when I played it on my MP3 player.

This thread has reminded me to take the album off my "Must-Get-This-Soon" list and actually order the bloody thing.

Trouble is, whenever I go to Wayside I always find three or four other things in the same category.

Does it matter that this waste of time is what makes a life for you?

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreb View Post
    This thread has reminded me to take the album off my "Must-Get-This-Soon" list and actually order the bloody thing.

Trouble is, whenever I go to Wayside I always find three or four other things in the same category.
    I had the same experience with Wayside yesterday, ended up ordering around 12 cd's. Couldn't resist a bunch of the sale items at $5.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.