I've started working on a new series of compositions, which are probably a bit in the minimal classical vein:
Erde (Earth) - written for piano (2 different sounds), marimba and bass-synthesizer. This one is finished and I've created sheetmusic for it. I've recorded it, using Arturia Virtual instruments: V Piano for the pianos, Modular V3 for the marimba (factory preset), Mini V3 for the bass-synthesizer (my own sound)
It can be heard here: https://soundcloud.com/user-804295634/erde At least as long as Soundcloud hasn't disapeared.

Wasser (Water) - just started working on it. This will be a composition for trumpet, vibes and Arturia Virtual Jupiter 8.

Luft (Sky) - not started working on it and still need to think about the instruments.

Everyone of these compositions will be in 3 parts and have a length of aproximately 9 minutes and there are all also to be combined, so exept these 3 compositions, one will get:
Erde, Wasser
Erde, Luft
Wasser, Luft
Erde, Wasser, Luft

All these compositions will also become a part of a long compositon, of aproximately 50 minutes, titled 'Elements'.