Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: YES 50 Announcement

Yes has posted a photo of Howe/Downes/Moraz backstage after their Connecticut show. And Sherwood included Moraz in his tour diary.

I am really hoping that for the 50th tour, they do Relayer with Moraz as a special guest. And while they're at it, bring Kaye (provided he is healthy) and Horn along for guest appearances on their songs. That would be a kick ass "Union-like" tour. And would probably slay ARW's 2nd Anniversary tour

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roth View Post
    Yes has posted a photo of Howe/Downes/Moraz backstage after their Connecticut show. And Sherwood included Moraz in his tour diary.

I am really hoping that for the 50th tour, they do Relayer with Moraz as a special guest. And while they're at it, bring Kaye (provided he is healthy) and Horn along for guest appearances on their songs. That would be a kick ass "Union-like" tour. And would probably slay ARW's 2nd Anniversary tour
    I read that Tony Kaye is not traveling due to health issues, however I saw photos of his Hall of Fame party in California and he looked pretty happy there. It would be great if they had him come to one of their upcoming California Shows and guest on Survival.

Quote Originally Posted by floyd umma gumma View Post
    I read that Tony Kaye is not traveling due to health issues, however I saw photos of his Hall of Fame party in California and he looked pretty happy there. It would be great if they had him come to one of their upcoming California Shows and guest on Survival.
    I had read that as well in explaining why he wasn't attending the HOF ceremonies in Brooklyn. Just hoping that he would be included in the 50th tour if he recovers from whatever is ailing him. And yeah - having him join his old Yes and Circa bandmates for Survival would be outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by yamishogun View Post
    Drum fills - Neil Peart.

Quote Originally Posted by yamishogun View Post
    Tambourine - Jon Anderson
    Second tambourine - Jon Davison
    Tambourine sounds - Trevor Horn

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roth View Post

Forget about Horn but Kaye and Moraz would make sense and would be a lot of fun to see at a Howe Yes show. I know Henry has mentioned there is some reluctance to working with Moraz because he is a "character," but even so this makes a lot of sense. Moraz apparently needs $, so you would think he would do it if asked. And it seems like he has his chops intact. The only reluctance might come from Downes who might feel upstaged but if I were Downes I would say "bring it on!"

Quote Originally Posted by arturs View Post
    Forget about Horn but Kaye and Moraz would make sense and would be a lot of fun to see at a Howe Yes show. I know Henry has mentioned there is some reluctance to working with Moraz because he is a "character," but even so this makes a lot of sense. Moraz apparently needs $, so you would think he would do it if asked. And it seems like he has his chops intact. The only reluctance might come from Downes who might feel upstaged but if I were Downes I would say "bring it on!"
    downes and moraz could do a crazy keytar duel could be fun.

50th Anniversary -- Celebrating the first 12 years of their music. ;o)

Kevin