Thread: Fish - The 10 Records that Changed My Life

Fish - The 10 Records that Changed My Life

The ex-Marillion singer. He would have been a *completely* different person without these albums...

http://teamrock.com/feature/2017-07-...hanged-my-life

good list ---not into Peter Hamill but all in all good and a much deserved compliment for the team of Squire and White---they really did groove and White gets not enough credit especially for---Tales Relayer GFTO and Drama

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2steves View Post
    good list ---not into Peter Hamill but all in all good and a much deserved compliment for the team of Squire and White---they really did groove and White gets not enough credit especially for---Tales Relayer GFTO and Drama
    Agreed. I also like the narrative Fish added to exploring music in his youth. I can relate to that.

Aye. I went to school near Dalkeith, & went on holidays with my parents to Crieff Hydro. Even like some of the same records mentioned here. But Chameleon, rather than Over, that really got under my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by 2steves View Post
    Still kind of amused that there are people out there who think the other Peter was his biggest influence.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucka001 View Post
    The ex-Marillion singer.
    That clarificaton wasn't really necessary on PE, I would guess.

Cool list -personal list. Tarkus, Quadrophenia, Over, Hejira.... I love it...