Thread: Led Zeppelin bootleg Haven't we met somewhere before

Led Zeppelin bootleg Haven't we met somewhere before

Hello people, can't anyone instruct me, how to buy this 3CD album in physical reality?) I'm going to London tonight, and this high quality bootleg I desire to own. I don't use postal items anymore, since I didn't recieved a pack from Esoteric ( I suspect theft in our post office). So I need to find a place in London, where they sell bootlegs, I hope there must be such place. Can anyone give a tip?

Quote Originally Posted by grego View Post
    Hello people, can't anyone instruct me, how to buy this 3CD album in physical reality?) I'm going to London tonight, and this high quality bootleg I desire to own. I don't use postal items anymore, since I didn't recieved a pack from Esoteric ( I suspect theft in our post office). So I need to find a place in London, where they sell bootlegs, I hope there must be such place. Can anyone give a tip?
    Good luck. While I'm not familiar with the London circuit, since everything can be found as a download these days, bootleg sellers are few and far between.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Thanks, but unfortunately, torrents is illegal in our country...equalized to pirate content. I'l try to find it in psysical shape...No boot market in London? Spitafields maybe? I heard they sell old vinyl and CDs there..

Thanks, but unfortunately, torrents is illegal in our country...equalized to pirate content. I'l try to find it in psysical shape...No boot market in London? Spitafields maybe? I heard they sell old vinyl and CDs there..
    Pirates and boots are not the same.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    Pirates and boots are not the same.
    I agree) - but it's not my idea to set those laws.

I agree) - but it's not my idea to set those laws.
    Understood.

It's kind of a conspiracy, actually. The industry and FBI went to great pains to make bootlegging and pirating synonymous. The bootlegging laws are much grayer.

From memory I saw a couple of concert boot vinyls at Sister Ray ....

Envoyé de mon GT-I9195 en utilisant Tapatalk
    Dieter Moebius : "Art people like things they don’t understand!"

I work near Spitalfields and frequent it for shopping, never seen any record stores there.

I would go with Sister Ray, probably the most likely place in London to find physical copies, if anywhere.
    I only clicked on it because I thought it was going to be something more interesting...