Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Achim Reichel: »The Art of German Psychedelic« at Hamburg's Elbphilharmonie

Achim Reichel: »The Art of German Psychedelic« at Hamburg's Elbphilharmonie

Speechless. This has to be a once-or-last-in-a-lifetime chance to see A.R. & Machines live in concert, Sept 15th at Hamburg's Elbphilharmonie. Any Hamburgers want to put me up for a night or so?

https://www.elbphilharmonie.de/en/wh...-machines/9380

Achim Reichel guitars
    Nils Hoffmann keyboard, guitar
    Achim Rafain bass guitar
    Olaf Casalich percussion
    Yogi Jockusch percussion
    Stefan Wulff live electronics
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

Wow, never thought he would do that again. Plus the whole thing happening in my country's prime concert hall.

Wow, that would be something to see.

One other "original" member it appears... Olaf Casalich played on A.R. IV, Autovision, and Erholung.

Will he consent on any albums' official reissue?
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

This is one of those times when I wish I lived in Europe. This would be an absolute no-brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by spacefreak View Post
    Will he consent on any albums' official reissue?
    Would be nice...

Die Gruene Reise had release... but I really wonder if the tapes exist for the others... my god, can you imagine Echo getting the deluxe treatment?

Just WOW. I was toying with the idea of flying to the Freakshow festival in Wurzburg in September (haven't been there for a few years now), but this event takes place a week before and may actually make me reconsider my plans... Provided the show won't be sold out in an eyeblink!

I just purchased a ticket from the promotor,

https://kj.de/artist/4906/A_R____Machines.html

Thanks for the link. It's strange, though, that the website of the venue says pre-order begins tomorrow, and the promotor is already selling tickets...

I'll get to it anyway once I get a clue if I can spend a few days off work and family in Mid-September.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybrick View Post
    Die Gruene Reise had release... but I really wonder if the tapes exist for the others... my god, can you imagine Echo getting the deluxe treatment?
    Die Grüne Reise is the one I own. Now waiting for the others. I would even do with a recording of the concert.

Funny part is, I can't find any mention of the concert on his website.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybrick View Post
    I know about Green Journey. Echo tapes do exist and have been given a few years ago to Eroc for remastering, but nothing materialised.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Great that there is no horns..!

Hopefully the concert will be recorded and released...

Opening day of the RIO festival , bad timing...

Envoyé de mon GT-I9195 en utilisant Tapatalk
    Dieter Moebius : "Art people like things they don’t understand!"

So, the tickets just went on sale, and the Eventim and Ticketsonline.de websites immediately went down, while the Viagogo website tells me there are only a few tickets left and for some strange reason offers them to me for circa 125 Euros (instead of the highest price mentioned elsewhere which is 66 Euros). It seems, I won't make it

Try the link in post #10, it still works.

Thanks. It seems, these are all real physical tickets that are sent in the mail? A bit surprised there does not seem to be any online tickets that I could just receive immediately upon making payment and then print or even simply show on smart phone.

thank you very much for your following order:
    1 / one ticket ("A.R. & Machines" concert, September 15th, 2017 in Hamburg) - 64,50 EUR
    Etage 12/A - row 5 - seat 7

The total amount of 64,50 EUR has been charged successfully to your credit card!
    We will deposit the already-paid ticket/s directly at the box office at the 'ELBPHILHARMONIE' for you.

The adress of the venue:
    Elbphilharmonie - Großer Saal
    Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1
    20457 Hamburg
    The ticket/s will be at the box office on September 15th, 2017 one and an half hour before the show starts (the concert starts at 8 p.m.!!)
    We will deposit the ticket/s in an envelope on your name 'xxxxxxxx'.
    Please print this e-mail an bring it with you to the box office, and please bring your identification card to the box office, too.
    If you have any questions (left), please don't hesitate to contact us.
    We wish you a great concert and hope you'll have a nice stay in Hamburg,
    greetings,

Hmmm. I wonder how did you make this website speak English? I'm struggling with German Should I select "Abholung an der Abendkasse" to receive the same kind of reply?

Genau, Abholung an der Abendkasse. Exactly, Pickup at Box Office. You can set it when you create your account with them.

Also, no fees with the promoter!

OK, it seems I just bought the tickets after all. Thanks for the help, strawberrybricks!

I think it's the appropriate time now to think about how the hell I can get to Hamburg in mid-September, money- and logistics-wise. But there is no way back now anyway
    Last edited by Levgan; 07-20-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Me too! A friend told me that flights seem to be less expensive in August... gotta renew my passport!

The concert hall itself is well worth the visit alone. It's a brand new building with a construction costs of roughly a Billion EUROs.

I just booked my flight yesterday. To say I'm looking forward to this entire experience would be an understatement. And yes, I read the whole story about this concert hall – it's quite an attraction indeed.