Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Big Brother Season 19

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    They are both so focused that they'll probably do well in challenges. But the other teams are going to fucking hate them unless Cody has found a personality since BB.

On the other hand, this might just be the thing that has me watching TAR again after a long hiatus.
    I have a love/hate relationship with TAR. It's been on the 'hate' side the last couple of seasons. There's some good and some eh moments. But, I keep forging ahead with it.

As for Big Brother... was this the first season that the alliances formed without house guests naming said alliance??

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    I have a love/hate relationship with TAR. It's been on the 'hate' side the last couple of seasons. There's some good and some eh moments. But, I keep forging ahead with it.
    TAR changed the way they edited their show after the first few seasons. They used to focus on things. Now they edit everything so fast that just as my eyes/brain adjust, they move to the next edit. It's a style that's become more and more frequent in the last few years. I stopped watching when the editing started making me crazy.

As for Big Brother... was this the first season that the alliances formed without house guests naming said alliance??[/QUOTE]

It might have been. Good. The names were dumb.

The alliance names were silly. Although, I do have a soft spot for Enzo and The Brigade. Enzo & The Brigade also makes for a decent band name.

TAR went down a lot when they stopped dishing out a controlled amount of money for each leg. Remember "You have $120 for this leg of the race"? The backlash came about because when teams would be out of money, they would begin to beg for money from those around them. This was criticized because the 'wealthy Americans' were in other countries begging. There were also some very heated arguments between cabbies and racers. But, I liked the possibility of people choosing different means of transportation.

The celebrity BB thread is here... http://www.progressiveears.org/forum...ty-Big-Brother

BB Season 20 starts tomorrow. New thread here, http://www.progressiveears.org/forum...ther-Season-20