Jillian Parker 24 - Timeshare sales representative - Las Vegas, Nevada
    Josh Martinez 23 - Haircare sales - Homestead, Florida
    Kevin Schlehuber 55 Stay-at-home dad - Boston, Massachusetts
    Mark Jansen 26 - Personal trainer - Grand Island, New York
    Matthew Clines 33 - Renovation consultant - Arlington, Virginia
    Megan Lowder 28 - Dog walker - Phoenix, Arizona
    Ramses Soto 21 - Cosplay artist - Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Raven Walton 23 - Dance teacher - DeValls Bluff, Arkansas

The Big Brother 19 premiere will arrive on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 starting at 8/7c on CBS with a two hour debut episode.

Episodes will air:
    Sundays 8/7c
    Wednesdays 8/7c
    Thursdays 9/8c

The season will also be screened on Global in Canada in simulcast with CBS' schedule.

This year the cast reveal shows an older cast than previous years. There are five house guests in their 30s.
    Last edited by Gruno; 09-07-2017 at 01:48 PM. Reason: edited to fix image link

I'm in. And already hoping that Matthew sticks around for while.

Why doesn't Kevin have a last name? His name isn't unique enough to be a one-name name.

The annual guilty pleasure summer show for the wife and me. Look forward to watching.

Let's hope there's no 'showmance' this season. If you recall, last summer there was Asian James (as he calls himself on Twitter) and cheerleader Natalie who became the oddball couple. Did their relationship last outside of the house? Well, she almost got a restraining order on him and she has had her family lawyer send him a cease and desist letter. The c&d is for him to not publicly trash her charity fundraising, among other things. The complete details of their meltdown is one for the books!!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Why doesn't Kevin have a last name? His name isn't unique enough to be a one-name name.
    Haha! I think the website I got it from didn't have his name yet.

TONIGHT's the night for the premiere!

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    As per usual, I'm in.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

This could be a good season. Let's see how the next 2 weeks play out. I'm sure Paul will get the 3-week pass. I like the guy, but I had hoped for no returning players.

A few initial quick thoughts about last night.

I think that, overall, it's a good cast.
    Matt is HOT. I hope he sticks around a while.
    I liked Cody's cool, laid-back attitude at first. But then he just started to look socially awkward, so I'm curious to see which is correct...laid-back and cool, or awkward and uncomfortable.
    I have a massive girl-crush on Christmas.
    I'm really curious to see how far Megan's interrogator training gets her. She seems like an interesting character.

Although the return of Paul and the friendship bracelets made for good TV, I hated it! I think it sucks that somebody's dream to be on Big Brother was squashed in the first 12 hours so that a former player could come back. I really wanted Kevin to leave since he unleashed Paul into the house. It would have been sweet karma, IMO.

I think that, overall, it's a good cast.
    Agreed! A nice mix. There seems to be a lot of fit players. Perhaps they're bumping up the endurance comps...?

Matt is HOT. I hope he sticks around a while.

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmm! I'll take some of that beefcake-cheesecake! Well, if I swung that way!

I liked Cody's cool, laid-back attitude at first. But then he just started to look socially awkward, so I'm curious to see which is correct...laid-back and cool, or awkward and uncomfortable.
    Fer sure!!! He seemed cool, but I'm thinking he can't bluff his way through. I'm sure there might be some good friction that he will be involved with somehow.

I have a massive girl-crush on Christmas.
    Me too!! If I were a lesbian, I'd be lifting her weights...

I'm really curious to see how far Megan's interrogator training gets her. She seems like an interesting character.
    I'm iffy with her. She seems ok, but too fixated on "nerd power." She's gotten some local coverage here in Phoenix, so I'm hoping she does get to jury. That is, if she turns out to be a good player.

Although the return of Paul and the friendship bracelets made for good TV, I hated it! I think it sucks that somebody's dream to be on Big Brother was squashed in the first 12 hours so that a former player could come back. I really wanted Kevin to leave since he unleashed Paul into the house. It would have been sweet karma, IMO.
    I hear ya about Paul. Although, I want Kevin to stay for a while. I like the older cast members to stay for a while to balance out the younglings a bit. Kevin also seems like a strange cat and might make for some entertaining tv.

Back to Paul: it was interesting in the weeks leading up to this premiere. Evel Dick guessed that Paul was returning. The thing that sealed that deal was Paul's twitter posts. His posts showed he always tweets from an iPhone. All of a sudden, a little over a week ago the tweets started coming from a different cell phone like an Android or something. Evel Dick said that when he was put into the house, production would do social media posts via their accounts leading up to the premiere so that others wouldn't be able to guess which returnees were coming back.

Anyone notice how much Jessica resembles cheerleader Natalie from last season??

Dominique, Elena, and Alex annoy me after this one epsiode!

Josh is an idiot and I can definitely see him getting into chest-thumping battles with his ego.

Matt & Christmas are my final two hopefuls at this early stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Me too!! If I were a lesbian, I'd be lifting her weights...
    Do you think Christmas is gay? Not that I care, love is love. This comment just surprised me.

I like Alex. I think she's cute. My annoyances were Dominique, Raven, and Josh.
    Last edited by ForeverAutumn; 06-29-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Uhhhhh... when the feeds went live last night there was evidence that something happened.

Uhhhhh... when the feeds went live last night there was evidence that something happened.
    Do tell....!

Well...spoiler below:

........someone self-evicted before the live feeds even aired. That person was caught telling multiple lies. The worst was that this person alleged that one person made racist comments about another. Producers had to step in to confirm no such comments were made. This set off a huge confrontation.

If you want to know who self-evicted, PM me or Google search.

I looked it up.

So Kevin got off pretty lucky in the HOH competition. To get his $25,000 he had to throw the comp...until Josh went for the golden apple and knocked Kevin out. Talk about luck. Now Josh is the bad guy and Kevin's hands are clean.

I read the spoilers online.

...Josh went for the golden apple and knocked Kevin out. Talk about luck. Now Josh is the bad guy...
    That guy strikes me as being borderline psychotic.
    Regards,

Duncan

The person who I wrote the spoiler about has released a statement explaining the reasons that led to the decision. Look that up and we should discuss it after Sunday's episode. I'm curious how the show will portray things.

The show didn't really explain much. Which I can understand. I don't know when the editing is done so it could be that they didn't know how much they should reveal about personal medical issues. I do hope that she gets help and is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    That guy strikes me as being borderline psychotic.
    I was thinking the same thing. His reaction to missing his parents in tonight's episode, also makes me think that he's pretty sheltered. He seems pretty immature for a 23-yr-old.

The show didn't really explain much. Which I can understand. I don't know when the editing is done so it could be that they didn't know how much they should reveal about personal medical issues. I do hope that she gets help and is okay.
    Let's break it down:

1). Wassername obviously did something that we don't know about to piss off the HOH guy and the psychotic guy. They must have had some reason to come down on her the way they did, but the editing didn't allow us know what it was.

2). When Alex was called "Pau Pau" (a similarity to a prior competitor that I pointed out to my wife last week) ... Wassername mis-heard it as "Panda", not "Pau Pau".

3). Wassername is enough of a dumbass to tell tales on what she had mis-heard. If she'd simply shut her mouth, none of this would have happened - but instead, she opens her mouth - and a can of worms along with it.

4). She realizes that she's messed up so badly that she'll never regain anyone's confidence, so she cries "woe is me" and quits.

5). When she got out instead of admitting that she'd messed up, in her blogs etc. she blames her departure on her rape while she was in the military (I'd guess that probably happened) and says that the PTSD resulting from the rape caused her to quit (I'd guess that part is not true).

Summary - she's a freakin' half-wit.

This is all per my personal and somewhat cynical humble opinion ...sorry if I'm being too direct for anyone's sensitivities

BTW - in appearance, and to a lesser degree in personality, Wassername is a lot someone who used to troll the halls of Progressive Ears and have me an unbelievably hard time. (If you know who I'm referring to, that's fine - but I won't say any more...)
    Regards,

Duncan

Cody is an ass and needs to go away!!!
    The Prog Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    BTW - in appearance, and to a lesser degree in personality, Wassername is a lot someone who used to troll the halls of Progressive Ears and have me an unbelievably hard time. (If you know who I'm referring to, that's fine - but I won't say any more...)
    Hmmmm... now I am intrigued. I might have to consult the old guard here (progeezer) to see if he knows the person you are speaking of.

Duncan, I definitely agree with your assessment of the situation!

...and just like THAT... another houseguest may have left the show. I'm monitoring the status and discussions of the houseguests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by miamiscot View Post
    Cody is an ass and needs to go away!!!
    I agree. I was having that very discussion with my brother and SiL over lunch today.

...and just like THAT... another houseguest may have left the show. I'm monitoring the status and discussions of the houseguests right now.
    Just did a little google searching...interesting week.

What a first week.
    That'll go down as the worst HOH ever.
    Cody is brain dead.

(That said, I'm obsessed with Raven. Is that wrong?)
    The Prog Corner