Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: New Mix of The Beatles' "White Album" in the works

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    I did a quick Google search and it seems the numbering is individual per box. You could simply look for an online image and see if yours matches.
    I also thought it looked like it was printed, not stamped, but the numbers of different copies do all seem to be different. Mine is No. 0126722.
    Hurtleturtled Out of Heaven - an electronic music composition, on CD and vinyl
    https://michaelpdawson.bandcamp.com
    http://www.waysidemusic.com/Music-Pr...MCD-spc-7.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Triscuits View Post
    I also thought it looked like it was printed, not stamped, but the numbers of different copies do all seem to be different. Mine is No. 0126722.
    Sure, it wouldn't be stamped, anyway. With today's printing technology, the numbering is easy and wouldn't need an extra step in the process, like stamping. That's why the varnish is still over top.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

I finally got a chance to crack up the first two discs on the "good" system in the living room. The new mix sounded fantastic - there's some clarity and separation that wasn't there before.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

What do people think of this? I think some of the arrangements are quite good and what a voice.

Cobra handling and cocaine use are a bad mix.