Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Salamander Exhibit indiegogo campaign for new tour bus

Quote Originally Posted by chalkpie View Post
    Wow. Strong words, and great to hear. I agree with History - its an amazing statement for sure - although the first album is just as good on some days for me. I haven't given FSE nearly as much time as the SGM albums for fairly obvious reasons, but each subsequent spin gets better and better. The sheer talent and creativity this lot possesses is downright scary.
    FSE arrived at the optimal time in my life. The perfect storm of winter weather blues, a nasty breakup and *gasp* 'Christmas shopping season'

I've had Undestroyed on repeat mode the past few days. So far my fav tracks are "Time Master", "Atheists Potluck", and "Oxen of the Sun". There isn't a crummy track to be found. Me like.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkpie View Post
    I've had Undestroyed on repeat mode the past few days. So far my fav tracks are "Time Master", "Atheists Potluck", and "Oxen of the Sun". There isn't a crummy track to be found. Me like.
    I wasn't sure about it at first but after 5 months and over 20 listening sessions and I'm totally on board with it now.

"Fellow travelers, we live in exciting times. We are now fully funded on the bus, with over $20K raised! $20213, to be specific as of this moment. That means we've now raised $213 that will be set aside solely for completing the last Sleepytime Gorilla Museum album, the last Idiot Flesh album, and The Last Human Being movie.

We thank you from the very bottoms of our hearts for all of your support. You are all the best human beings, each and every one of you.

And now, with our transportation needs fulfilled, we push onward toward new goals! We estimated earlier that it would cost us about $12K to finish the remaining projects: $5 K each for the last SGM album and The Last Human Being movie, and around $2K for the last Idiot Flesh album. We have 24 days left in our IndieGoGo campaign - how much can we raise for these projects?"

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Posted today:-

Friends, our bus fundraising campaign has come to an end. Thanks to a last-minute flurry of contributions, we ended with 292 backers and grossed $26,183 in contributions! Net proceeds are $24,000.76, which paid for the bus, the conversion, and leaves us with a nice chunk of money to throw at the Sleepytime Gorilla Museum/Idiot Flesh backlog. Thank you so very much, everyone - you are each the best human being!
    Today, we finished the conversion work and got the bus registered. Next, I will be reaching out to get rewards sorted out for our supporters. And in a matter of a couple weeks, we will be seeing you out on the road!
    Yours in deepest gratitude,
    Drew and FSE
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.