Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Steve Hogarth & Isildurs Bane

Thanks for the streaming link, sounds good, very different and interesting... hope Burning Shed restocks the vinyl soon...

Colours Not Found in Nature has sold out, but a new batch has been ordered. Steve Feigenbaum and Ken Golden probably still have copies. Others will have them back in stock in a week or so.

There may be a vinyl version of this album after the Summer. When you buy your vinyl, do you want a CD in a very basic sleeve to be included? Or perhaps a download link? Or just the vinyl and nothing but the vinyl?

^^^Just the vinyl and nothing but the vinyl.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    There may be a vinyl version of this album after the Summer. When you buy your vinyl, do you want a CD in a very basic sleeve to be included? Or perhaps a download link? Or just the vinyl and nothing but the vinyl?
    I'd rather have a download of the hi-res files, from which the vinyl will be cut. Where I live, it's too hot to ship vinyl records in the summer.
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by progmatist View Post
    I'd rather have a download of the hi-res files, from which the vinyl will be cut. Where I live, it's too hot to ship vinyl records in the summer.
    That's interesting, that's never been an issue for a Swede, but I can certainly see it happening. Hi-res files would be an option too, of course. Where do you buy your hi-res files?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Hi-res files would be an option too, of course. Where do you buy your hi-res files?
    For a lesser known band, the best way to distribute hi-res music is Bandcamp.
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by progmatist View Post
    For a lesser known band, the best way to distribute hi-res music is Bandcamp.
    Thought as much, but wanted input from people in the know. Thanks!

Listening to this now on the Progstream (Thanks btw), I love it!! What a great combo, I much prefer this over Marillion. Wish it was longer though.
    Last edited by gpeccary; 05-22-2017 at 10:41 AM.