Thread: SCOTCH Whisky Discussion

Wife just gave me a Benraich Cask Strength 2 barrel bottle, whatever that is. Seriously, it looks good, and I see a wee dram in my near future.
    "And this is the chorus.....or perhaps it's a bridge...."

That's a helluva birthday gift!
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Indeed. My wife is so good to me. I don't understand why, frankly.
    "And this is the chorus.....or perhaps it's a bridge...."

My daughter moved to London three weeks ago. Before she left she sold me her bass (an old Kawai). When she came over with it, she brought all the accessories; case, stand, cords, pedals, amp, etc. Most of the smaller stuff was tossed into a shopping bag with fishing gear, posters, and other stuff she thought I might want. The other night, I figured I should sort through the bag as it had been sitting in my "office" untouched since she brought it over. I dumped it all out, and what was on the bottom? A bottle of Bruichladdich Islay Barley 2006 – Dunlossit Farm. Heavenly! Thanks, baby.
    Last edited by Lopez; 02-21-2020 at 08:07 AM.
    Lou

Awarded the Krusty Brand Seal of Approval. It's not just good, it's good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
    My daughter moved to London three weeks ago. Before she left she sold me her bass (an old Kawai). When she came over with it, she brought all the accessories; case, stand, cords, pedals, amp, etc. Most of the smaller stuff was tossed into a shopping bag with fishing gear, posters, and other stuff she thought I might want. The other night, I figured I should sort through the bag as it had been sitting in my "office" untouched since she brought it over. I dumped it all out, and what was on the bottom? A bottle of Bruichladdich Islay Barley 2006 – Dunlossit Farm. Heavenly! Thanks, baby.